Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

BadSeedS recruiting - Karus Beramus

This is a discussion on BadSeedS recruiting - Karus Beramus within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, we are a small Grade V clan but we are getting bigger by the second (as in we have ...
Page: 1

NightOwl

Default BadSeedS recruiting - Karus Beramus

Well, we are a small Grade V clan but we are getting bigger by the second (as in we have a new member every 2 months)

But, getting to the point, we are currently a clan with some serious plans to grow. Our main goal is to have fun while playing this game in a hardcore way. Currently we have an active buffer/healer lvl 62, duffer/healer lvl 62, a Sin lvl 62, a buffer/healer lvl 61, a warrior lvl 60 and an archer lvl 60

We aren't some tiranous bastards (well, I am) but we demand that u look to the game as it should be - in a fun, yet, responsible and respectful way. Not by the game itself but by the ppl u play with.

Our (mine and the clan assist, who is more like another leader) "demands" (such a tiranous word... loving it) are:

1 - be lvl 50+
    2 - NO KOXPERS, MACROERS and so on -_- if u are caught leeching, cheating, bug abusing or any other kind of thing I think it's incorrect I kick ur ass so bad ur kids will born well behaved and with a graduation in "getting my ass kicked".
    3 - GMT+0 or around here (preferably)
    4 - Not thinking about the team. We "demand" (here it is again... lovely) u are the team.
    5 - Clan drops are to be shared, I leave that to ur best judgement.
    6 - If u can't speak a language everyone in ur party can understand, standard english is mandatory (another awesome word... I'm such a bitch)
    7 - U can state ur opinion without being afraid of any repression nor lesser treatment. The decision about ur opinion shall be made by the leaders.

We have a clan Grade II as ally, very active as well.

We need u

Come join us

Appliances here http://z4.invisionfree.com/BadSeedS_Clan

PEACE

NightOwl

Default BadSeedS recruiting - Karus Beramus

Well, we are a small Grade V clan but we are getting bigger by the second (as in we have a new member every 2 months)

But, getting to the point, we are currently a clan with some serious plans to grow. Our main goal is to have fun while playing this game in a hardcore way. Currently we have an active buffer/healer lvl 62, duffer/healer lvl 62, a Sin lvl 62, a buffer/healer lvl 61, a warrior lvl 60 and an archer lvl 60

We aren't some tiranous bastards (well, I am) but we demand that u look to the game as it should be - in a fun, yet, responsible and respectful way. Not by the game itself but by the ppl u play with.

Our (mine and the clan assist, who is more like another leader) "demands" (such a tiranous word... loving it) are:

1 - be lvl 50+
    2 - NO KOXPERS, MACROERS and so on -_- if u are caught leeching, cheating, bug abusing or any other kind of thing I think it's incorrect I kick ur ass so bad ur kids will born well behaved and with a graduation in "getting my ass kicked".
    3 - GMT+0 or around here (preferably)
    4 - Not thinking about the team. We "demand" (here it is again... lovely) u are the team.
    5 - Clan drops are to be shared, I leave that to ur best judgement.
    6 - If u can't speak a language everyone in ur party can understand, standard english is mandatory (another awesome word... I'm such a bitch)
    7 - U can state ur opinion without being afraid of any repression nor lesser treatment. The decision about ur opinion shall be made by the leaders.

We have a clan Grade II as ally, very active as well.

We need u

Come join us

Appliances here http://z4.invisionfree.com/BadSeedS_Clan

PEACE

OneShot

Adding some points:

before recruiting we would like to test u guys 1st (making some partys, and seeing how good guns u are).

U can reach me usually at Eslant B3 or B2 - everydays around 23:00-01:00 GMT.

My chars at the sig (yes, i play with 2 computers at the same time - sometimes is tricky... healing and hiting).

U can PM me to if u like.

OneShot

Adding some points:

before recruiting we would like to test u guys 1st (making some partys, and seeing how good guns u are).

U can reach me usually at Eslant B3 or B2 - everydays around 23:00-01:00 GMT.

My chars at the sig (yes, i play with 2 computers at the same time - sometimes is tricky... healing and hiting).

U can PM me to if u like.

NightOwl

We need more ppl. Come join us

NightOwl

We need more ppl. Come join us

runnow

runnow

NightOwl

Well, I am able to tank and kill every boss except TK and Talos (if I have proper heal, of course). PK wise, nope, we don't PK a lot cause our priority is lvl 62 in this moment. I am almost there (80% to go) and the 2 Priests go to 60 this week. Padeira will have massive, torment and all the goodies while Shaman will have 1500 buff, 200 ac and 1920 heal... but this is only to lvl since we pk on scrolls.

Like I said, we are currently growing and we would like ppl to join us.

NightOwl

Well, I am able to tank and kill every boss except TK and Talos (if I have proper heal, of course). PK wise, nope, we don't PK a lot cause our priority is lvl 62 in this moment. I am almost there (80% to go) and the 2 Priests go to 60 this week. Padeira will have massive, torment and all the goodies while Shaman will have 1500 buff, 200 ac and 1920 heal... but this is only to lvl since we pk on scrolls.

Like I said, we are currently growing and we would like ppl to join us.

xourico

join, good starting legit clan ^^

go go go

xourico

join, good starting legit clan ^^

go go go

NightOwl

yap, that's us

btw, Xourico is a faggot ^_^

J/K :P

NightOwl

yap, that's us