Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

BandOfTheHawks TOP 10 clan..... disbanded :(

This is a discussion on BandOfTheHawks TOP 10 clan..... disbanded :( within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i say about twice but i could be wrong...
Page: 9

Ins0mniA

i say about twice but i could be wrong

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

twice yea probably right :P ok we should wasting space on the post :P

Wow that's a bit pathetic Hatred is dead and will never be remade. Jeff abandoned the clan and broke most friendships after scamming us.

wats pathetic i was helping with Ninja Nerd on his exp quests and such we were just messing around i know Hatred is gone and wont be remade it was just abit of fun honestly =/

its not like we are trying to remake Hatred here cuz honestly that cant be done this was just messing around i felt like posting it cuz i was bored out of my mind plus Katam Payn00 and me were the only characters in the clan at that time :S so no... no remake not pathetic

the clan name is BandOfTheHawks :wub:

ya he abandoned the clan but i dont believe he scammed u in anyway :S

i wasnt around at the time but from what ive been told by zero or raine or whoever gives me no reason to believe he scammed u... other than booting u out of Hatred when u guys made Noxious after and being an afk player for like 6 months he didnt do anything else... maybe Jeff has made mistakes in some ways in the past but hell every1 does

Hes a nice guy and im happy to be in his clan

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    ya he abandoned the clan but i dont believe he scammed u in anyway :S

i wasnt around at the time but from what ive been told by zero or raine or whoever gives me no reason to believe he scammed u... other than booting u out of Hatred when u guys made Noxious after and being an afk player for like 6 months he didnt do anything else... maybe Jeff has made mistakes in some ways in the past but hell every1 does

Hes a nice guy and im happy to be in his clan *
    Well it makes no difference but, I gave him shit to sell and he still had 2 bill of mine and refused to give it back to me.

read pm

wow that was fun rubbing DragonHeart's Ridiculous posts on official forum back in his face... grin

anyways <3 u all... bump

DragonSimon

wow that was fun rubbing DragonHeart's Ridiculous posts on official forum back in his face... grin

anyways <3 u all... bump
    haha. my ridiculous posts? u still didnt answer me when u gonna 1v1 me in arena u noob? and dont worry u r 1 lvl higher than me and as u said ig u have shell +7, u have +1 armor than mine. and not all my parts are +6. zzzzzz. did u get OWNED on official forum? whine here

i said id 1v1 u as soon as i get my dsl back noob bump for waking up ^_^

and i never said anything about my shell all of a sudden u started saying i was talking about my shell :P

i was talking about ur shell and how when ppl ask u say its all +7

DragonSimon

and i never said anything about my shell all of a sudden u started saying i was talking about my shell :P

Show me one SS of me saying that my shells are +7? If it was i wouldve made it glow. zzzzz. Even on my post on official forum i said Shell+6 and Raptor+6 and not even all shell parts are +6. I only said the truth always noob and unlike you say it aint +1. And this is what u said there - Frankly i dont want to put up with the bs with an under-educated man like Simon who cant say anything but- beep! YOU and yes my shells are +7 when their +6 and ur raptor is like +1 Can u tell me what it means? Learn english first coz that sentence says that you have shell +7

Originally posted by DragonSimon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DragonSimon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley

Show me one SS of me saying that my shells are +7? If it was i wouldve made it glow. zzzzz. Even on my post on official forum i said Shell+6 and Raptor+6 and not even all shell parts are +6. I only said the truth always noob and unlike you say it aint +1. And this is what u said there - Frankly i dont want to put up with the bs with an under-educated man like Simon who cant say anything but- "beep! YOU and yes my shells are +7" when their +6 and ur raptor is like +1 Can u tell me what it means? Learn english first coz that sentence says that you have shell +7[/b]
    sorry i forgot quotes i was quoting you numbskull

anyways i dont want to have to put up with this anymore im not saying another word to u simon

bump

gtaguy

nigga robin =O

send me the fraps pls

HealeR

answer me in msn :S

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast