79 Ice mage seeking clan

This is a discussion on 79 Ice mage seeking clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, seeking a new clan on Diez. Some infos about me: Nation: Karus (atm, might consider going El Morad, ...
Page: 1

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

Hi guys,

seeking a new clan on Diez.

Some infos about me:

Nation: Karus (atm, might consider going El Morad, read below)
    Level: 79 %54
    Class: Elemental Lord (Ice/Lightning)
    NPs: 44k, not much, I know, my main goal is lvl 80, then this might change fast
    From: Austria (native language is german, but I can speak english well)
    Vent/TS: Can use both
    Additional Info:
    - My gear ain't bad, also I've got enough money, I'm not a moron who joins a clan and annoys everyone asking for gear and $$.
    - If I like your clan I'm a loyal member, back in the old days I stood in a clan where I was the only one online for about 3 months.
    - When soccer season in Austria starts again (March - June), I won't be able to join most Wednesday wars, and also at least 1 war each Saturday happens w/o my presence

So, what should your clan be?
    Atm I'm orc, but I might consider going human if a nice clan invites me. Only thing for human clans is that I have a 63 BDW/RLB priest which would need a place in an allied clan.
    I'd like to join a clan that's just active (clan PK, clan XP, farming stuff from CZ/Krowaz, doing boss runs).
    Clan should be at least 70+, don't wanna join clans that are only active in RLB where I can't join them.
    If you have cheater / koxper or ppl that do massive KS or anything else that might harm/insult other players, don't waste your time to ask me if I wanna join you.

Again, I'd like to point out that I don't care about nation, but if it was human, there should be a place for my RLB priest in an allied clan / subclan (priest is 60 Heal / rest debuff, 31k NP). And I won't donate any NPS from the beginning, first I'd like to have some time to see how your clan works and then decide whether if I stick with you or not.

You can expect me to be an active player, who has to do massive xp the next month to reach lvl 80, so PK and other things won't happen much until that, but then it's all about rising my amount of NP. Also, I like to fucking swear much, and I do that in clan chat, so if you don't like to see many **** in your chats, you better not ask me to join you

OK, now if you're still interested h34r: , PM me here or on official forum or send me a msg/letter ingame (Nick: garlant666)

Mfg

g/l finding a nice clan

there are 1-2 good clans
    thegreat and amity that speaks english

HateMadeMe

I <3 garlant

very very good ice mage, find him a clan fast

pff, what about euphoria lev0

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2285027

this is the topic for our clan, we are looking for some mages at the moment so take a look

Lioncet

best ice mage ever <3

My Fucking God

SweetHearts

Garlie im comming for yo ass. I might be joining you into the bright side.

Ya got to get through EU/MM to get to him :P :lol:

g/l finding a nice clan

there are 1-2 good clans
    thegreat and amity that speaks english[/b]
    Euphoria michiefmakers and 303 speak&#39;s english too

shampoo

Hey man come join WendeTTa we would love to have ya. Just pm me or SuMiSuJiMa ingame and we will add you.