Greetings,

It pleases me to inform you that the New Apocalypse forum board is up and running

There have been some significant changes in The Apocalypse over the last few weeks, most notably the departure of Banchy the Wise from the game. Borm is now Clan Leader of TheApocalypse. And Arkthos (that’s me) is in charge of trying to get the info out and tell everyone about the new forum address.

If you will simply click on the link at the bottom of this message, it will take you to the new forum. We do not currently have a “splash page” or any of the other fancy stuff that you may be accustomed to from the old forum. However, these are changes that we would like to implement in the near future.

If you have any questions about the forum, please feel free to PM me on the new board. I apologize in advance for my lack of basic knowledge about how these things work. I’m still a noob when it comes to being a forum admin, and its taking me some time to get this thing rolling the RIGHT way.

For those of you who are not currently clan members, but would like to continue participating in the new forum, or have the intent of becoming members of TA, or just want to hang out and socialize with us, please feel free to come on by and make a post. We are restructuring our membership requirements right now, and will be recruiting again soon, hopefully before mid-May.

Welcome to the New forum!

http://horsemenofapoc.proboards98.com/index.cgi