best clan

This is a discussion on best clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is the definition of a bad a clan to yall? is it active or high lvl or high rank ...
Page: 1

thahitman

Default best clan

What is the definition of a bad a clan to yall? is it active or high lvl or high rank how would you explain a god clan

really active, organized, and GG pkers also everyone in vent. Lvls dont really matter to me

Quote Originally Posted by thahitman View Post
    What is the definition of a bad a clan to yall? is it active or high lvl or high rank how would you explain a god clan
    What makes a good clan in my eyes is, loyalty, respect for one an other, activity, and fairness. If you can get all four of these combined into one clan, you will be damn good. Just because you have the most nps donated, does not make you the best clan.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    What makes a good clan in my eyes is, loyalty, respect for one an other, activity, and fairness. If you can get all four of these combined into one clan, you will be damn good. Just because you have the most nps donated, does not make you the best clan.
    Statistically it does make you the best clan if you have the most donated. Basically there is people out there who simply search for different definitions of a "great clan". Such as yourself, from what it seems like you just want a friendly clan. On the other hand me, being a clan leader, mostly to do before Ionia's clan leadership, I've searched for the 4 that you've mentioned, of course, respect towards, and 1 important thing that drived most people to play this game... the passion and moral to be the best, mostly to be recognized by others that your contribution to the clan makes that huge difference just like any other member in the clan. When a clan consists of these "threats in CZ" players, and I mean pretty much each one, and they all have the factors that you listed, then that's what a great clan means. Unfortunately, out of the 5 years of playing KO, I've experienced this with only 1 clan, which only lasted about 3 months... but those 3 months are certainly the most memorable moments of my KO history.

thahitman

i get what your saying about a cla that strives to be the best and im pretty sure all clans do but theres a difference between a dream and " a vision" so to speak and i feel as if the clan im in now has some hardcore backbone some incredibly well equipped chars and very skilled players i believe all we need is to sync up with those orcs that always back out of rlb when they see more and more clan members getting into zone

Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Statistically it does make you the best clan if you have the most donated. Basically there is people out there who simply search for different definitions of a "great clan". Such as yourself, from what it seems like you just want a friendly clan. On the other hand me, being a clan leader, mostly to do before Ionia's clan leadership, I've searched for the 4 that you've mentioned, of course, respect towards, and 1 important thing that drived most people to play this game... the passion and moral to be the best, mostly to be recognized by others that your contribution to the clan makes that huge difference just like any other member in the clan. When a clan consists of these "threats in CZ" players, and I mean pretty much each one, and they all have the factors that you listed, then that's what a great clan means. Unfortunately, out of the 5 years of playing KO, I've experienced this with only 1 clan, which only lasted about 3 months... but those 3 months are certainly the most memorable moments of my KO history.
    no one could touch us in ionia

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    i agreed

SCAMMERS:Trident,his ign is n4gusuk4,Snotneusje,Snotneus,his msn is,[email protected] and [email protected]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    no one could touch us in ionia
    lol, in Ionia the clan that I ran was alright, nothing special though in my eyes, even though we were #1. The best time though that I mentioned was the 3 months where I was also clan leader, of some of the best usko players, and then I could have honestly said we were untouchable. Comparing the 2 experiences, in Ionia 1 of our clan parties could beat any other clan party... and maybe even 2. As for my other clan that I lead, we used to rush as a clan party in wars and such against almost a whole nation, well most was like 50 at an estimation and yet were still able to slaughter all after a few minutes.... now those were the best moments of my 5 years of KO, why I became so cocky I guess, cause during those days, the clan and the players that I played with, we were pretty much untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol, in Ionia the clan that I ran was alright, nothing special though in my eyes, even though we were #1. The best time though that I mentioned was the 3 months where I was also clan leader, of some of the best usko players, and then I could have honestly said we were untouchable. Comparing the 2 experiences, in Ionia 1 of our clan parties could beat any other clan party... and maybe even 2. As for my other clan that I lead, we used to rush as a clan party in wars and such against almost a whole nation, well most was like 50 at an estimation and yet were still able to slaughter all after a few minutes.... now those were the best moments of my 5 years of KO, why I became so cocky I guess, cause during those days, the clan and the players that I played with, we were pretty much untouchable.
    the best pk on ioina was when we went orc or then koxp and TBL stopped for a couple of days then everyone got power lvled to 80 and server went to shit. And i know wut u mean back in akara one of our clan parties took out the nation of orcs trying to get to bi-frost those were the fun days. Nows its all about lets go AOE bi-frost so we can kill all the koxpers ... But too many TBLs and koxper now.