Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Which is the best clan??

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan?? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by the ring for c-west : CSW : probably BF Mage : Limitless/vicarious > MH but well, we ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    for c-west :
    CSW : probably BF
    Mage : Limitless/vicarious > MH but well, we do our best :P
    melee's : alot of clans make decent melee's parties bf/vic/mh/integ
    vicarious is not a good clan more like a scammer clan on boss drop's only there friends and owner's of this clan get everything, even ask tidogg and many more they fuked over with boss drops

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    vicarious is not a good clan more like a scammer clan on boss drop's only there friends and owner's of this clan get everything, even ask tidogg and many more they fuked over with boss drops
    theres a difference between "good" and the "best", anyway i was just stating facts about overall pk, they could've scammed half of the server but that has nothing to do with this topic

Banned Senior Member

papatya never played ares but i do know 1 thing if you can hold #1 spot since 2009-12-05 that requires some skill.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    papatya never played ares but i do know 1 thing if you can hold #1 spot since 2009-12-05 that requires some skill.
    or mass np transfer

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    Ko isn't how it used to be where you could fill up a whole page of your inn with Uniques just from eslant. Only good drop rate now is isiloon(taken each time by koxPers), and felankor. They weren't in clan for a long time, so I could give two shits about them. Now to you... Get off our nuts, and stop crying. I already got 2 infractions because of the cry baby aviv. So I don't want another.

Oh btw.. You can thank blanqoo aka yme for not giving out drops to tidogg and crew. He took about 3 pages worth of clan items.

I reported you to a mod for flaming and being a horrible player. Not serious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Ko isn't how it used to be where you could fill up a whole page of your inn with Uniques just from eslant. Only good drop rate now is isiloon(taken each time by koxPers), and felankor. They weren't in clan for a long time, so I could give two shits about them. Now to you... Get off our nuts, and stop crying. I already got 2 infractions because of the cry baby aviv. So I don't want another.

Oh btw.. You can thank blanqoo aka yme for not giving out drops to tidogg and crew. He took about 3 pages worth of clan items.

Vicarious is full of scammers not talking about clan drops but ppls still thinks they are trusti woooooooooot.

yea because yme was the only one playing jaspreet's warrior, im sure no one had the infos other than yme

yea because yme was the only one playing jaspreet's warrior, im sure no one had the infos other than yme
    On his Mage smartass.

On his Mage smartass.
    im pretty sure we were handing the drops to jaspreet whats up ?

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    lol it's clear that you never played Ares
    Papatya is rubbish and only hold number 1 spot because of the disgusting amount of illegal NPs they have donated. ¿was that clan ever active? i think the leader of that clan was the one who had +10 shell set?

a clan that gives second chances to scammers is NOT the best clan.

I'd say the best clan was Vindictive in Ares.

Best clan: Veiwur (idk of i spelled right )

after them comes AYASOFYA

a lil peak of there pk session xD
    Server beramys btw
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W9h-twB2Hg&feature=related]‪ayasofya csw ktipiyoz‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The thing about jaspreet war at the time. everyone who played on it still plays with us today except for him doesnt that tell you something??? and now our whole clan is scammers lol stfu if you dont know what your talking about.

Myth let this topic go and run their mouth.. They don't know what's going on with our clan. If thy want to know they can log vent. And yes yme would take all the old Uniques and some regular Uniques(a few) since he was a main leader in the clan. Jaspreet didn't have a big role in the clan back then.

xD_Stephan

all i know is that Vicarious and Integrity re known as scammers's refuge and they want to be like BadFamily one day (and its impossible , becuz badfamily doesnt tolerate scammers)

Vicarious even changed their cape color to BadFamily's cape color rofl

theres only two good clans in c-west that i CAN say it is good, bbp aka Limitless and BadFamily

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast