Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Which is the best clan??

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan?? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost The thing about jaspreet war at the time. everyone who played on it still plays with ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    The thing about jaspreet war at the time. everyone who played on it still plays with us today except for him doesnt that tell you something??? and now our whole clan is scammers lol stfu if you dont know what your talking about.
    Annnnnnnnnnnnd here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Annnnnnnnnnnnd here we go again.
    We didn't start it . The Israeli's start it. and lol @ badfamily, it seems every clan has raped them in CZ a couple of times I'm out. Don't need anymore Infractions, I can't even access my pm's >.>

Proof that even under geared people have raped them: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps7JYpYXtZg[/ame]

Clan name : Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Server : XIG
    Nation : Karus

that was epic time !

xD_Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Clan name : Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Server : XIG
    Nation : Karus

that was epic time !
    +1
    10chars...

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    theres a difference between "good" and the "best", anyway i was just stating facts about overall pk, they could've scammed half of the server but that has nothing to do with this topic
    +1 good = good, it's not the matter of reputations, its about their gameplay style, if anyone wants they can rate it fairly good and like it.. or you could rate it badly and dislike it.. but don't let that interfere with their reputations, i've noticed there are lots of haters on this forum and its kind of annoying really :/

oh and by the way i wasn't directing the lecture to you "the ring" i am only agreeing with your point, the lecture was for the people who kept mixing reputations with gameplay (two different elements).

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    The thing about jaspreet war at the time. everyone who played on it still plays with us today except for him doesnt that tell you something??? and now our whole clan is scammers lol stfu if you dont know what your talking about.
    i was just speaking my mind there, i was a member of vicarious i believe thats my right, no ? and i dont really know if u played with vic last summer or not but w/e

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    We didn't start it . The Israeli's start it. and lol @ badfamily, it seems every clan has raped them in CZ a couple of times I'm out. Don't need anymore Infractions, I can't even access my pm's >.>

Proof that even under geared people have raped them: ‪Return of PanchoVilla‬‏ - YouTube
    again he start.
    close ur mouth .
    I told u we are ready for 8v8 , we will put on it atleast 21gb.
    if you want to make this 8v8 u will also PUT MONEY on it so none problem for me .
    stop think that you are the best because you'r clan and you just noobs
    you will never learn how to play
    with my balls I play better then 80% of your clan and you are in this 80% by the way.
    stop fucking think that you are the best, its piss me off damn retard..

PS : we aren't started anything its your clan started it since we was ally(6?months ago) you guys opened to much your mouth
    till today we are just fighting and you guys still think that you are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post
    all i know is that Vicarious and Integrity re known as scammers's refuge and they want to be like BadFamily one day (and its impossible , becuz badfamily doesnt tolerate scammers)

Vicarious even changed their cape color to BadFamily's cape color rofl

theres only two good clans in c-west that i CAN say it is good, bbp aka Limitless and BadFamily
    +1
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 07-14-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

all i know is Watch4Monster is the best sin

WhatYouGonnaDoRemix = Best warrior EU

i think the best clan is LimitLesss human side

they make the best parties , they fight every1 , they gives a very good challenge and fight to every1 in cz.

btw , i think that ppl who say they are the best clan are just stupid because its not what the clan members say on their own clan because obvious they will say they are the best but its about what ppl that arent on the clan say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    all i know is Watch4Monster is the best sin
    all i know is smasher doesn't have a dick

Perfection if you say ur the best clan get ur mage pt i know bf has mage pt i've seen them pk and let go 8 v 8 your mage pt vs Vicarious mage pt 21 gbs on the line.

as far as i know vicarious didn't say they are the best if i read this topic it's perfection saying his clan is the best.
    and later on he tells that vicarious thinks they are the best i didn't see them post it here.
    Sow you started useless flame here to be honest perfection: that shows me your lack of intelligence.
    But then if i know your age, couldn't expect more.

just my opinion
    Last edited by Trueloves; 07-14-2011 at 10:34 AM.

the best clan is JustinTime server Ares

i have to admit JustInTime is good but they aren't all legit, and they are super geared ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast