Impact recruiting at SMITE JPKO.

This is a discussion on Impact recruiting at SMITE JPKO. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, I am AintGood at Smite on the Japanese Servers and I decided to make a clan that will ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Hello everyone,

I am AintGood at Smite on the Japanese Servers and I decided to make a clan that will go 60+
    Here's a little bit about JPKO, somethings written by me some taken from KOK.

Why join JPKO and go 60+ ?
    * This game works! No bugs, nothing disabled, everything running smooth. If I were to rewrite my issues list based on JPKO, it would be currently empty.
    * More balance. Mages and priests get a Haste (sprint) skill, while rogues and warriors get a gate skill. Only at level 60 though.
    * Free entry without premium the whole day.
    * Many items that are not in USKO and maybe never will be, such as 100% respawn scroll and powerful unique weapons.
    * This game doesn't celebrate the release of a new hack or setting a record on the number of cheaters with flags and fireworks.
    * Pets available to everyone.
    * Other features that work while they don't in USKO: Character Select, Character Delete, Chat rooms, Clan Recruitment and Monster Stones.
    * You won't get KSed. You also don't see any hackers.
    * If you decide to pay for the game, you'll pay whomever is responsible for the game, not just some random company who keeps saying "we are only a publisher".
    * Account hacking is taken seriously. Recently there was a large-scale incident where about 379 accounts were compromised. In response, at least 353 of these have been restored, and extra security features have been added to the game (such as requiring the activation e-mail "in advance", and the in-game security password).
    * Money is actually worth something. For example a Shard+1 is only 1M Noah same as Raptor and Iron Bow.
    Pendant as Priest Pendant and Warrior Pendant go from 20M to 50M.
    * The client is ALMOST fully English
    * Even players around the lvl 60 - 65 can get Symbols. The current Dragon Holder is lvl 72 and has around 150-200K NP
    * Accidently put HP on ur +8 Rogue Chitin Part and want to throw it away? DONT do it, Japanese love +hp armor for all classes!

Account security
    Account security in JPKO is a little different from USKO. Instead of sealing item we have a Personal Code!
    The personal code is required for the following actions:

* Selling items to NPC
    * Destroying items
    * Trading with another player (note: to trade, both characters must have their personal codes entered)
    * Buying items from a merchant
    * Setting up a buying or selling merchant
    * Sending letters with items
    * Sealing and unsealing items
    * Sealing and unsealing characters
    * Deleting characters (the delete button will ask for your personal code)

The personal code is NOT required for the following actions:

* Buying items from NPC
    * Upgrading items
    This means it's possible to destroy items by burning them on the anvil.

Okay, enough! Where to register?

Kingofknight.com has written an AWESOME guide on how to register. The hardest part is copying and pasting Japanese characters lol.
    The guide can be found here: http://kingofknight.com/newguides/jpko.php

All helpfull download links
    Since kingofknight.com has some parts of the guide a bit outdated I make a simply list what u should download to truelly experience JPKO.

The full client: http://downftp.mgame.co.jp/pub/knightonlin...OnlineSetup.exe.
    The English patch!: http://kingofknight.com/patches2/KO_JP_1745_english.zip

How to login?
    Logging in might be a little bit different then from USKO.
    I copied this from KOK and from my experience it only works with Internet Explorer and not Firefox

Starting with patch 1745, the login method for JPKO changes. You won't be able to login by running the launcher. You must go to the Members page (http://knight.mgame.jp/member/index.html), enter your ID and password, click on the login button, then when you are back on the member page with your member info displayed next to a "Logout" button, click on the big red button above that (labeled "ゲームスタート", Game Start). Accept any extensions or plugins it wants you to install.

Note: when you click the "Login" button on the website, you might be asked a question. This asks you if you want to change your password. Simply say no, unless you want to go through the long and boring process involving receiving a confirmation e-mail. This was introduced after the hacking incident; people are encouraged in every way to keep their passwords updated.

Clan
    Oh yes almost forgot, the reason why I made this topic.
    If u wanna join pm AintGood ingame or leave a message here in this topic. Currently no members because I just made the clan.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Would there be help exping a lvl 1 if someone were to join. i'm thinking about downloading and registering but i don't want to if there won't be a lot of exp parties to help me go 60 +

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by konioko View Post
    Would there be help exping a lvl 1 if someone were to join. i'm thinking about downloading and registering but i don't want to if there won't be a lot of exp parties to help me go 60 +
    Actually you don't need exp parties at low levels. If you do all the quests in Moradon you will already be level 36. After that you go to EMC/Luferson where even more quests await. Once it starts to get slower, around level 46, you will have a quest at 0% of each level which takes you to 33%, then a second quest that takes you to 66%. The rest can be done with the solo quest or BDW. Keep in mind that you'll need 7 certificates for the lvl62 scroll and another 7 for the impact scroll if you are a mage.

As for servers, Enion seems to be the most populated and Smite the least populated.

For the English patch, please download it from the JPKO Patches page. The link in the original post is already invalid since the current version at the time of this post is 1746. I update the version number along with the game, which has a new patch every 1 or 2 weeks. You can also use the work in progress version which has no version number but is subject to change without announcement.

For a little encouragement, the Chaos expansion is scheduled to come out in August and as usual it will be probably bug-free in JPKO and full of bugs in USKO. And if it comes out in JPKO first, it will be translated to English before the official translation comes out. See the Future Updates page for more info on the Chaos expansion.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    Actually you don't need exp parties at low levels. If you do all the quests in Moradon you will already be level 36. After that you go to EMC/Luferson where even more quests await. Once it starts to get slower, around level 46, you will have a quest at 0% of each level which takes you to 33%, then a second quest that takes you to 66%. The rest can be done with the solo quest or BDW. Keep in mind that you'll need 7 certificates for the lvl62 scroll and another 7 for the impact scroll if you are a mage.

As for servers, Enion seems to be the most populated and Smite the least populated.

For the English patch, please download it from the JPKO Patches page. The link in the original post is already invalid since the current version at the time of this post is 1746. I update the version number along with the game, which has a new patch every 1 or 2 weeks. You can also use the work in progress version which has no version number but is subject to change without announcement.

For a little encouragement, the Chaos expansion is scheduled to come out in August and as usual it will be probably bug-free in JPKO and full of bugs in USKO. And if it comes out in JPKO first, it will be translated to English before the official translation comes out. See the Future Updates page for more info on the Chaos expansion.
    i know that you can solo exp to 40-45ish quick but after that solo exp for me is just a pain and it's always nice having a good exp party to lvl with.

Smite is that the last server ?

cuz well you know I dont want to get arrow showered again and try killing turks while they got godmode -.-

Supertinus

Smite is the last server ye

dadypop

Enion FTW.
    Already have a lvl 70, and I've farmed like 600m almost.
    I can already afford a +7 HB

TnT
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dadypop View Post
    Enion FTW.
    whats ur ingame nick?

r u orc or human?

Banned

lol how do you want people to come to your clan if you are not willing to help them to lvl..?

How to login?
    Logging in might be a little bit different then from USKO.
    I copied this from KOK and from my experience it only works with Internet Explorer and not Firefox

Starting with patch 1745, the login method for JPKO changes. You won't be able to login by running the launcher. You must go to the Members page (http://knight.mgame.jp/member/index.html), enter your ID and password, click on the login button, then when you are back on the member page with your member info displayed next to a "Logout" button, click on the big red button above that (labeled "ゲームスタート", Game Start). Accept any extensions or plugins it wants you to install.

Note: when you click the "Login" button on the website, you might be asked a question. This asks you if you want to change your password. Simply say no, unless you want to go through the long and boring process involving receiving a confirmation e-mail. This was introduced after the hacking incident; people are encouraged in every way to keep their passwords updated.

did all that but it makes me dl the game again even though i already have? some1 said something about puttiting it in C:\ but its already there...

is it harder or easier than usko to get money and geared up?...i play cw and i think isnt that hard getting money reselling/going to ed

Baal+9

Quote Originally Posted by dadypop View Post
    Enion FTW.
    how did u make level 70 and get 600m so quickly?
    or did u play jpko a lot before?

I want to join too, PM me for some more information.
    I'm downloading it right now

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    09-08-2016, 02:11 PM