Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Girakon humans

This is a discussion on Girakon humans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's a small request nothing really hard to do and imo it makes u a more respected player. k this ...
Page: 1

it's a small request nothing really hard to do and imo it makes u a more respected player.
    k this is my request.
    when you 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, 5v1, 6v1, etc against some1 at least be man enough to stay the entire fight instead of running like a sissy when u redball. whats so fucking bad about losing 50 nps. if you're willing to attack me then be willing to lose your stupid NP.

and please no1 reply by saying "turks dont read this forum" because some people from top english clans ran like bitches too.

braze

thats cos honor r pussys

i say dont run from triply just gangbang him with 50+ ppl

Thomzz

indeed human pussies... run away 1on1 or 2on1 and 2 sec later come back 5on1

wOLfi

+1
    its just annoying h34r:

RiseAgainst_

Callate tręple hdp!

Banned

it boring lose 50 nps for bullshits =/ 5 vs 1 .. lolz ...

so what the point? ..

if you wish 1vs1 .. fallowe him and i sure he'll understand you .. if he doesnt.. then he GAY :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

it boring lose 50 nps for bullshits =/ 5 vs 1 .. lolz ...

so what the point? ..

if you wish 1vs1 .. fallowe him and i sure he'll understand you .. if he doesnt.. then he GAY :P[/b]
    i think what trip meant was.. he is the 1 instead of the 5..

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

i think what trip meant was.. he is the 1 instead of the 5..[/b]
    3/4 of the time Humans PK, I think everyone knows Karus outnumbers Humans..

If you're from Insanity, I think all you'd have to do is PM or letter me, or my members and I'm sure they'd 1v1 you. we're always looking for 1v1's, instead of getting gangbanged at HB by 3-4 mage parties.

3/4 of the time Humans PK, I think everyone knows Karus outnumbers Humans..

If you're from Insanity, I think all you'd have to do is PM or letter me, or my members and I'm sure they'd 1v1 you. we're always looking for 1v1's, instead of getting gangbanged at HB by 3-4 mage parties.[/b]
    Most of your members I have tried to 1v1 they just ran or lead me out somewhere and when I hit they they town it. <_<

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Most of your members I have tried to 1v1 they just ran or lead me out somewhere and when I hit they they town it. <_<[/b]
    I know alot that don&#39;t and actually look for 1v1&#39;s alot, dunno which ones you&#39;re trying to 1v1 :huh:

I never town in CZ, like it&#39;s been explained before, it&#39;s only 50 NP/LP, who gives a shit, the respect is better, 3/4 of orc rogues run from me as soon as they redball, the only orcs I actually have respect for in CZ are ones from Insanity who actually 1v1.

the little time ive been in cz i havent seen one single human party it sux.. the few humans i see are either buffless or they just town because 127281 orcs r chasing him. need nt

SilentDaemon

the little time ive been in cz i havent seen one single human party it sux.. the few humans i see are either buffless or they just town because 127281 orcs r chasing him. need nt [/b]
    come humans :P

true that most of the times orcs outnumber humans in cz but yesterday i pked for 30 minutes i made about 2.3k ladder points cause there was soooo many humans and solo pk owns . but after about 15-20 minutes humans started to come in groups of 4-5 containing 3-4 sins stealthed and when i tried to 4v1 bla bla i would easily redball 1 then he runs then i go for another and i redball him and he runs too......... then i would die cause i cant tank 4+ people that long. i just find it pathetic seeing people attack me when they outnumber me in a rather big group and they run at redball. i understand if a mage does it cause mages are crap but when a sin or warrior does it.. that&#39;s just sad no matter how bad ur items are.

come humans :P[/b]
    thats what i want. but no nt yet

true that most of the times orcs outnumber humans in cz but yesterday i pked for 30 minutes i made about 2.3k ladder points cause there was soooo many humans and solo pk owns . but after about 15-20 minutes humans started to come in groups of 4-5 containing 3-4 sins stealthed and when i tried to 4v1 bla bla i would easily redball 1 then he runs then i go for another and i redball him and he runs too......... then i would die cause i cant tank 4+ people that long. i just find it pathetic seeing people attack me when they outnumber me in a rather big group and they run at redball. i understand if a mage does it cause mages are crap but when a sin or warrior does it.. that&#39;s just sad no matter how bad ur items are.[/b]

very true. i only hope they enable nt again. or at leasth announce somethign about it. no fun in exping so much when u go cz just to waste a scroll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast