Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

BloodLine Manes Human side

This is a discussion on BloodLine Manes Human side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver it was not a credit card , it was an old paypal account linked to my ...
Page: 3

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    it was not a credit card , it was an old paypal account linked to my bank account actually.. as you can see the account name starts with MARTIN, I am not sure if your mom has a male name but it's normally not common.

As stated before, if the server sucks then I take my money back, there is no damage caused and therefore nothing wrong with that. If you buy something in the store and you don't like it, you give it back and get your money in return
    Yeah except for the fact that when you talk about private servers almost every server has a policy of no refunds as well as ko4life also having a history of banning people who charge back, whereas most stores have policies where you can return within 30/60/90 days. And no damage caused? How are private servers supposed to pay for up-keep and hosting?

Also, your history of flaming is probably the worst of anyone on this forum LOL.
    Last edited by SkyHunter; 02-19-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Bump for the clam. How's manes ? Any pk videos ? Gibt priest acc i rape everyone specialy black and chris,ty.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Bump for the clam. How's manes ? Any pk videos ? Gibt priest acc i rape everyone specialy black and chris,ty.
    np 9 hour special inc

also black isn't playing with us, he just sits in ts for 16 hours a day poke spamming me
    black and Jonko like this.

Still looking for warriors and tp mage!!

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Still looking for warriors and tp mage!!
    Get decent priests 1st

All i can say is that Phobia, is the worst priest and one of the most rudest KO player ive ever meet in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    Get decent priests 1st

All i can say is that Phobia, is the worst priest and one of the most rudest KO player ive ever meet in a game.
    np johnny is better

Get decent priests 1st

Aren't you the same ItzSash that joined BloodLine for PT tournamnet and proceeded to die on 80 cap to hell blade warriors (you and Andre were actually the only two dying LOL).

I don't think people that are bad at warrior have any ground to insult priest players, especially when they lack the capability to put on a shield or use descent properly.
    BENBESTEST and Smooth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Aren't you the same ItzSash that joined BloodLine for PT tournamnet and proceeded to die on 80 cap to hell blade warriors (you and Andre were actually the only two dying LOL).

I don't think people that are bad at warrior have any ground to insult priest players, especially when they lack the capability to put on a shield or use descent properly.
    BENBESTEST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

I am not, so dont talk about my reputation if u dont even know anything about me. ive never been in BloodLine before, its the 1st time that im playing in BloodLine, so i got the right to give facts about Phobia from what ive seen. all i said is that he suck and thats pretty obvious! And dont come over here and defend your clannie if u didnt pked with us recently. You should better talk with YGPBMA, how often he let us die and rage on ts. The whole party was dieing coz of his gg
    Commands. I know some of you guys from gordion and you guys left from badfamily, i know for some fact that you guys where the only noobs inside the clan, glad its clean of noobs now.

I am not, so dont talk about my reputation if u dont even know anything about me. ive never been in BloodLine before, its the 1st time that im playing in BloodLine, so i got the right to give facts about Phobia from what ive seen. all i said is that he suck and thats pretty obvious! And dont come over here and defend your clannie if u didnt pked with us recently. You should better talk with YGPBMA, how often he let us die and rage on ts. The whole party was dieing coz of his gg
    Commands. I know some of you guys from gordion and you guys left from badfamily, i know for some fact that you guys where the only noobs inside the clan, glad its clean of noobs now.
    I guess I should've been more clear. I said you played with a lot of our members on PT tournament where Adi was also (the one before this). So you're telling us someone else played with us on that PT tournament that just happened to commonly play under the name ItzSash? Adi was there, there was a random ice mage called "ryan" or something, and Andre was the other warrior as well. Please don't try and lie and cover things up lmao.

I wouldn't be defending anyone if you gave actual criticism of what they were doing wrong or what they could improve instead of just coming into our thread and saying "lol bad". What you did does absolutely nothing, maybe at least try and think of a productive statement about his style of play and critique it like that.

As far as BadFamily being full of noobs and being "clean", lol. You literally know nothing about our clan; there was maybe two(?) members from our clan in BF, and Adi still plays with them constantly and asks them to log for CSW because they are decent players and characters are available for them, so please don't try and make up some random shit and make yourself look even more awful. As always, if you really think we are noobs and all these other very hurtful things, we are more than happy to 8v8 etc for KC.

g e l

Banned Senior Member

Lol bad

bump for awful clan ofc

you were in a 4 man party and at some point u were solo pking and u died crying for a cure.
    and the sharer on ur account was the only one with skills yes he is a scammer i know but he had brains u dont.
    he made the name ItzSash look good and u definetly dont.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    you were in a 4 man party and at some point u were solo pking and u died crying for a cure.
    and the sharer on ur account was the only one with skills yes he is a scammer i know but he had brains u dont.
    he made the name ItzSash look good and u definetly dont.
    What the fuck are you taking about, first of all i never asked for a cure and didnt even talk or write anything so f*** off f**** idiot!
    Dont talk bs here with your lies. The only one who dont have a brain are you.
    And im still not sash, as u suppose to think, i didnt play anatolia/gordion and i also didn't participate in any tournamnt after 2012/13 im the real RAWR, and sash used to be my long time sharer since 2005.
    Sash was playing with alex on 1tzSash.
    After I left Carnac West. Ive won every interserver war (any vs against all the well known warriors) from 2003-2011
    So dont talk about my warrior skills, everyone who knows me know about my skillness.

I sold my char to sash he rename it to KINGSASH and later 1tzSash, which i never played on. I made the 4mil nps tho

What the fuck are you taking about, first of all i never asked for a cure and didnt even talk or write anything so f*** off f**** idiot!
    Dont talk bs here with your lies. The only one who dont have a brain are you.
    And im still not sash, as u suppose to think, i didnt play anatolia/gordion and i also didn't participate in any tournamnt after 2012/13 im the real RAWR, and sash used to be my long time sharer since 2005.
    Sash was playing with alex on 1tzSash.
    After I left Carnac West. Ive won every interserver war (any vs against all the well known warriors) from 2003-2011
    So dont talk about my warrior skills, everyone who knows me know about my skillness.

I sold my char to sash he rename it to KINGSASH and later 1tzSash, which i never played on. I made the 4mil nps tho
    hey 8v8 on manes? ill even play db so u can have an ez time np

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast