Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for sharer for level 76.80 Int Priest on Ares

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer for level 76.80 Int Priest on Ares within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I simply just do not have the required time to xp much anymore. Between work and my girlfriend they take ...
Page: 1

I simply just do not have the required time to xp much anymore. Between work and my girlfriend they take up alot of my time and all of my weekends.

So here is what I am looking for, maybe. I need someone to be able to play 100% on the weekends and also alot through the week. Due to the gear on my char I'm not going to just allow anyone to play on my acct. I'm going to be doing a kinda tough screening process. You must be able to use and speak in Ventrilo. I will be bringing any possible candidates into ventrilo to talk more about sharing. I'm also going to question your trustability here on ko4life. If you haven't been around on ko4life for very long, don't bother asking me to share with you. Also I need someone experienced with playing an Int priest. I'm looking for a true GG here.

I will be keeping Gold Premium on the account, so whoever is helping me xp will not have to worry about spending any USD.

Currently my priest is at level 76 and at 80%. I will also be xping some through the week, but not too much. Here is what I offer in return for helping me get to level 80. As soon as my priest hits level 80 I will give the person who has been helping me a Chitin Shield +0. If you don't want the CS+0, it can be traded easily in game for a CS+6 or even sold for USD. On Ares a CS+0 or CS+6 sells for about $300. After I give you the CS+0 I will change the password on my account and at that time I will thank you for your help and our business is complete. If you quit helping me at any point before I hit level 80, the deal is off and you will receive nothing. If you have any questions about my trustability, feel free to ask anyone.

I know vandy said I should list my items, but honestly I don't think it's a good idea to list all my items. Just trust me that the account is geared. With +1 and +2 uniques, I have about 10k hp with undy. So the account is fully geared, no worries there.

Evilyoshi

I simply just do not have the required time to xp much anymore. Between work and my girlfriend they take up alot of my time and all of my weekends.

So here is what I am looking for, maybe. I need someone to be able to play 100% on the weekends and also alot through the week. Due to the gear on my char I'm not going to just allow anyone to play on my acct. I'm going to be doing a kinda tough screening process. You must be able to use and speak in Ventrilo. I will be bringing any possible candidates into ventrilo to talk more about sharing. I'm also going to question your trustability here on ko4life. If you haven't been around on ko4life for very long, don't bother asking me to share with you. Also I need someone experienced with playing an Int priest. I'm looking for a true GG here.

I will be keeping Gold Premium on the account, so whoever is helping me xp will not have to worry about spending any USD.

Currently my priest is at level 76 and at 80%. I will also be xping some through the week, but not too much. Here is what I offer in return for helping me get to level 80. As soon as my priest hits level 80 I will give the person who has been helping me a Chitin Shield +0. If you don't want the CS+0, it can be traded easily in game for a CS+6 or even sold for USD. On Ares a CS+0 or CS+6 sells for about $300. After I give you the CS+0 I will change the password on my account and at that time I will thank you for your help and our business is complete. If you quit helping me at any point before I hit level 80, the deal is off and you will receive nothing. If you have any questions about my trustability, feel free to ask anyone.[/b]
    Pm'd

i almost cried when i finished reading lol ............fucking CS

Banned

Atari you need to find someone thats GG.. Dont be greedy when choosing.
    Also for first week or so do not have any scrolls or KC on character because some babas like to pkpkpkpk
    And you dont need to be scammed

I forgot what else to say.

Say your Items h34r:

Banned

Also for first week or so do not have any scrolls or KC on character because some babas like to pkpkpkpk

Say your Items h34r:[/b]
    dont give acc to vandy

Say your Items h34r:[/b]
    Thx for the tips.

Banned

I didnt mean that you have to list them... i just thought when i read that your request, items were like +3's and shit since you didnt want to list them i think :P
    And i was curious B)

Anyways thanks for saying them anyway

<3

Zindalzic

Also forgot to say i got Ventrlio and a mic so yea hit me up on msn and or let me on ur vent kk tnx h34r:

A friend of mine is going to put his char on hold to xp mine. So for now thanks for all the pms.

rakyman321

i can sharer your account for usd, add me msn, [email protected]

OmegaXninja

wow chitin sheild +0 as a reward .. hard work too 80 tho .. umm what kind of priest like healer/buff, healer/debuff? so on lol

Zindalzic

aww well kk, add me msn if u need some 1 with vent and a mic and with a trustbility topic.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

sorry for pming u i didnt read all the posts :lol:

sh1t thats nice offer, too bad that i have exams now :S

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

would be hella ez lol i dont have school got kicked out I pwned the princpal in 1v1 "slideing noob " :P jk jk
    but yah if ur friend gets board let me kno :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast