[C-WEST] Looking a player for lvl up

This is a discussion on [C-WEST] Looking a player for lvl up within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, Im looking for a player for lvl up my mage in OrcSide (currently in lvl 51 80%) Have ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hello guys,
    Im looking for a player for lvl up my mage in OrcSide (currently in lvl 51 80%)
    Have 8 Days Plat. Prem, with good gear.
    Trustable only <----- (Need lvl 60 fast and if you can do it, i&#39;ll pay something for you.)

- [email protected] (add if you ARE INTERESTED, other way i&#39;ll reject.)

Hello guys,
    Im looking for a player for lvl up my mage in OrcSide (currently in lvl 51 80%)
    Have 8 Days Plat. Prem, with good gear.
    Trustable only <----- (Need lvl 60 fast and if you can do it, i&#39;ll pay something for you.)
    - [email protected] (add if you ARE INTERESTED, other way i&#39;ll reject.)[/b]
    lol just talk with some +70 mages, get an ew party and within a couple of hours you&#39;ll be done =)

Banned

lol just talk with some +70 mages, get an ew party and within a couple of hours you&#39;ll be done =)[/b]
    yea bro, im really bad in this server.
    Played all time in diez, all time have party and in c-west sucks so much
    Im in seek almost 3 hours and only got a dts party and finished 15 minutes later.. lol
    About talk with lvl 70+ mages, is complicated cuz they want a good partys :&#39;S