c-west ~ orc ~ dcz

This is a discussion on c-west ~ orc ~ dcz within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys , Me and my friend came back to cwest ardream and now we're looking for a GG and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default c-west ~ orc ~ dcz

Hey guys ,

Me and my friend came back to cwest ardream and now we're looking for a GG and friendly players to play with .

What we need : A priest Dbuffer [ has a GG items] , not noob , calls F11 and MUST have skype .

A rogue - preferred assassin - GG items and GG supporter . MUST HAVE SKYPE .

send me a PM if your interested . remember gg items , gg skills , 100% working skype including mic ....

=]

OrangeYouAreMyLife

GL followUS <3

Banned

thnx mate

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    Hey guys ,

Me and my friend came back to cwest ardream and now we're looking for a GG and friendly players to play with .

What we need : A priest Dbuffer [ has a GG items] , not noob , calls F11 and MUST have skype .

send me a PM if your interested . remember gg items , gg skills , 100% working skype including mic ....

=]
    skype?? don't you mean ventrillo lol

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    Hey guys ,

=]
    y would the priest need to be on vent and be using f11, and vice versa..

PMd

10 chars......

Banned

yeah you're right .... If we'll be on vent he/she wouldn't need .

And about the ''vent'' question , we're more consumed to the skype , but if the melee / priest have a problem we won't have any trouble to move to a vent .

Banned

Bring
    Up
    My
    need a skilled mage too ! FASTT

Default hey :D

hey guys i just wanted to see if i could qualify to become part of your clan >>>>for some time now i have been gearing up my sin and have reciently chjanged to become an archer and profecting my combo >>>thb with you i dont have the greatest gear but its okay i have 1.3k ap 650 defence with 25 dagger ..... at least i can qualify in one aspect ........i am cirtainly a friendly person please get back to me ...look forwart to pk ...harry

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

internacial skype using=spend money or not?

Banned

nop , it doesnt , lmao