Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C-west / Warrior / 80 / Needs sharer!

This is a discussion on C-west / Warrior / 80 / Needs sharer! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, So here is my final post! First of all i want to say DO NOT pm me if you ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default C-west / Warrior / 80 / Needs sharer!

Hi,

So here is my final post!

First of all i want to say DO NOT pm me if you dont have 3 vouchers, also do not pm me if you have less then 50 post and the last reason why you shouldnt pm me if you registrated after june 2009.

Ok so here is what you gonna be willing to do if you gonna play my account.

- You have to be able to get online during this timezone: 23:45 (after second ed) until at least 08:00 (this is 3 hours after third war)
    - I want you to pk as much as you can, go 3rd ED, 3rd WAR and i am thinking about to lvl up to 82 soon are later so if thats going to happen i need you to support me in exping to 82.
    - If there is any change, it should be cool if you could support some knight cash soon or later or gold bars, but this is only going to happen when i am really sure to share with you until i quit the server, cause i dont want you to spend $$ in my account if sharing not gonna work.

What i will do is:

- Take care of scrolls, pots and more. You dont have to worrie about this.
    - Ofcourse get the char as geared as possible.

Info's about the account:

- Left side: lvl 50 rogue (will not be used)
    - Middle side: lvl 80 warrior (will be played by you)
    - Right side lvl 5 warrior (will go 59 later)

The items that the account is using at this moment are:

- Exp dragon flight +7 (3 parts, 1 +6), Psword+7, Pshield+5, some base uniques, Valkyrie's, Phatos Gloves.

The items i am planning to get in the future when i get paycheck's, starting on November are:

- ROC's+1, IB, WP+2, WE's+1, The other parts of exep dragon flight +7 , Prolly like a baal+7 we see whats going to happen/..

More and more in the future up the uniques to +2

So do you think you qualified enough to be sharing me on this warrior?
    Send me a post here, i will probably also be looking for a sharing to play from 08:00 until 16:00 gmt+1 so start 4 hours before 1st war, until 20min after 1st ED.

Hit me a pm I wont answer if dont have 3 vouchers, dont have 50 post, registered after june 2009.

Good luck in pming me!
    Last edited by Bl4nqooo; 09-21-2009 at 04:03 AM.

auditurbo4

Good guy, played with him for a long time and he's always nice with his sharers. Good Luck Bl4nqoo.

Noob combo.

assasin375

pm'd, and is it orc or human?

edit:nvm figured out its human
    Last edited by assasin375; 08-28-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Banned

Update: The char just got platinum premium so i need someone that is willing to exp like 3-5 % when i am sleeping until we get 81, as soon we 81 full pk got 3 offers for sharer in the sleep time for me stil looking for 1 in the time when im at school dont know wo i will pick yet! Its really about if you able to buy a vpn and stuff and if you able to exp until 81 gonna have a talk with you 3 tonigh i ques

maybe i can buy vnp to share with u

TakingBack

I got millions of vouchers...
    Only thing is I cant pay for shit with anything to do with USD cuz of my parents...
    You from USA?

wynne

Al iemand gevonden?

*Sorry for weird language ya'll*

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBABYx View Post
    Hi,

So here is my final post!

First of all i want to say DO NOT pm me if you dont have 3 vouchers, also do not pm me if you have less then 50 post and the last reason why you shouldnt pm me if you registrated after june 2009.

Ok so here is what you gonna be willing to do if you gonna play my account.

- You have to pay for the VPN, for atleast the first month and maybe also the second cause i need to gear up this char and i am low in real-life cash at this moment, i have good experience with madvpn, you can either buy a usa vpn or a holland vpn.
    - You have to be able to play from 23:45 (after second ed) until at least 08:00 (this is 3 hours after third war)
    - I want you to pk as much as you can, go 3rd ED, 3rd WAR and i am thinking about to lvl up to 81 soon are later so if thats going to happen i need you to support me in exping to 81.
    - If there is any change, it should be cool if you could support some knight cash soon or later or gold bars, but this is only going to happen when i am really sure to share with you until i quit the server, cause i dont want you to spend $$ in my account if sharing not gonna work.

What i will do is:

- Take care of scrolls, pots and more. You dont have to worrie about this.
    - Ofcourse get the char as geared as possible.

Info's about the account:

- Left side: lvl 50 rogue (will not be used)
    - Middle side: lvl 80 warrior (will be played by you)
    - Right side lvl 5 warrior (will go 59 later)

The items that the account is using at this moment are:

- Magic shells 7, Psword+7, Pshield+3, quest jewerly, Valkyrie's, Phatos Gloves.

The items i am planning to get in the future when i get paycheck's, starting on October are:

- ROC, HV, IB, WP+1, WE, ME, Chitin set+8, Lugias+7, Syphoric+7

More and more in the future up the uniques to +1

So do you think you qualified enough to be sharing me on this warrior?
    Send me a post here, i will probably also be looking for a sharing to play from 08:00 until 16:00 gmt+1 so start 4 hours before 1st war, until 20min after 1st ED.

Hit me a pm I wont answer if you are not able to pay the vpn, dont have 3 vouchers, dont have 50 post, registered after june 2009.

Good luck in pming me!
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBack View Post
    I got millions of vouchers...
    Only thing is I cant pay for shit with anything to do with USD cuz of my parents...
    You from USA?
    Durrrrrr.

The thing is m8 you have made a topic on this one once before and you come up with the ''FINAL'' one as you say. What is gonna happen if you get another ideas about your char and have another ''FINAL'' requirements. You have already stated what you wanted on the first topic why change it now ?

I would not wanna share with someone who changes his\her mind...

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    The thing is m8 you have made a topic on this one once before and you come up with the ''FINAL'' one as you say. What is gonna happen if you get another ideas about your char and have another ''FINAL'' requirements. You have already stated what you wanted on the first topic why change it now ?

I would not wanna share with someone who changes his\her mind...

Good luck.
    lol his a GG he treats his sharers good
    Love ya Ime

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

bl4nqooooooo choose me ya ya ya? ?

JusTvsThiS

hmmmm should i come back and play ko again hmmmmm very hard to decide if u want me to come play ur warrior or havent found someone u like to play yet msg me on msn when u see me on joseph here btw i hope u wont need vouches for me this time :P

GL with it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gyft me info so i can log and kill u 2 towers

Banned

stil looking 4 1.. and @nightmare i didnt change shit i just updated it cause the first time i did it i didnt have time for it it was just a quick post so people could know... i was looking for something serious soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast