Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

can every f*cking debuffer in diez orc side DIE pls

This is a discussion on can every f*cking debuffer in diez orc side DIE pls within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, it keeps pk interesting, if everyone can cure themselves its not really fair, even though I would love to ...
Page: 3

yeah, it keeps pk interesting, if everyone can cure themselves its not really fair, even though I would love to be able to cure myself. Anyways, yes you get duffed a lot, but hey happens to me all the time, just pk with a good priest

Banned

Originally posted by SikWitIt187
    yeah, it keeps pk interesting, if everyone can cure themselves its not really fair, even though I would love to be able to cure myself. Anyways, yes you get duffed a lot, but hey happens to me all the time, just pk with a good priest *
    or with a good rogue

i play priestrogue whenever im in front of HB

FinduS

debuffs are more frequent coz it's easy to put 3 points at debuff for malice.

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SikWitIt187
    yeah, it keeps pk interesting, if everyone can cure themselves its not really fair, even though I would love to be able to cure myself. Anyways, yes you get duffed a lot, but hey happens to me all the time, just pk with a good priest *
    or with a good rogue

i play priestrogue whenever im in front of HB[/b]
    but your also a flaming homo...so.. and you never pk with ppl so...stop lieing. ^_^

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Boozah@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

k2 would make so much money with the implement of cure potions in pus...

500 knight cash for 10!
    what a waste of money.. ^_^[/b]
    look at the people paying 1000$ for a naked char

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

or with a good rogue

but your also a flaming homo...so.. and you never pk with ppl so...stop lieing. ^_^[/b]
    chris: josh lets go pk for half an hour
    me: no, i dont like to pk with people that cant stealth
    chris: WTF FAG COME ON! ITS ONLY HALF AN HOUR!
    me: i like my np the way it is, i dont want it to go down
    chris: wtf are you saying im a bad priest?
    me: no, just 2vs20 sucks : D

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

or with a good rogue

but your also a flaming homo...so.. and you never pk with ppl so...stop lieing. ^_^[/b]
    chris: josh lets go pk for half an hour
    me: no, i dont like to pk with people that cant stealth
    chris: WTF FAG COME ON! ITS ONLY HALF AN HOUR!
    me: i like my np the way it is, i dont want it to go down
    chris: wtf are you saying im a bad priest?
    me: no, just 2vs20 sucks : D[/b][/quote]

lol remeber that convo...but still..its only a frickin game.. come on josh..i wub you we should go pk after you get back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123