Canadian Sharer for 70 Rogue

This is a discussion on Canadian Sharer for 70 Rogue within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Basically i need someone who can play, exp, pk, bifrosts, isiloon, felankor, whatever it is, just need someone who can ...
Page: 1

Basically i need someone who can play, exp, pk, bifrosts, isiloon, felankor, whatever it is, just need someone who can play when i can't.

Need someone who does a fair amount of exp, i mean otherwise why do i need a sharer :P but at the same time i don't care if you pk as long as you make nps with the scrolls.

If your from Canada, and i know who you are or heard of you i might be interested, if your someone relatively new or someone i may not know or dont have a lot of vouchers, then im not interested.

It's a lvl 70 rogue on Carnac-East, mastered and has bloody beast. If you need any other information pm me. If your interested PM me with some of your information and what you can do, and i'll give you my msn and we can talk further there.

Banned

Me! :lol: Please? :P

Me! :lol: Please? :P[/b]
    =============
    hes lieing, kreeps not the scammer, he is.... guys dont trust him ( bart ).[/b]
    BART WHYD U SCAM HIM?! SERIOUSLY MAN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU[/b]
    LOL we all gang up on him but the truth is bart did scam us and leave frostbite in the dust when he played more then you and the only reason you got any clan drops was because of him!

Also Kreep did scam magnified of like 10 gbs or some shit like that but magnified was the bigger man and just moved on.

I dont like kreep or bart but if kreep did scam you bart all i gotta say is "what goes around comes around"

Peace out dude[/b]
    as far as i know bart scammed kreep, not the other way around[/b]

P.S- Bart = CYANEXTIME

Banned

=============

P.S- Bart = CYANEXTIME[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=233957

Learn the whole story...ask Majix what happened

In that topic:
    Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lets sort this out:

1st. Im the real CYANEXTIME...Ex-sharer of Bart . So maybe im wrong cause ive been sharing ko4life account with him but we're old friend
    2nd. I dont know what Bart did he wont explain me he just said on msn "Undez are mad cause i quit their clan and went human"
    3rd. Today I logged on my account on ko4life and I saw "Kreep = Scammer" topic in my "Made topic" option....
    4th. I know im wrong cause ko4life dont accept sharing accounts, so ok ill accept the blame here.
    5th. Bart posted all "Selling topics" from my account, not me.
    6th. What more?....sort the rest out....Its your choice to either believe me or not. But you can ask a Mod to look at IPs im 100% Canadian
    7th. I dont wanna be ban ill just make sure to change PW of my account.[/b]
    That's bs man I KNOW I SHOULDN'T have do that....But its him not me cause I was sharing with him at the begginning of C-West
    EDIT: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=234304 <--- My request, maybe it can help you to understand

Im just posting my request you can add me to msn or you can refuse all the way it&#39;s up to you elektriK...But I am not the bad guy I seem to be...(I have no warn percentage :P)

well im from canada, played since opening of beramus which was january 2005. Played 70 warrior, and 68 rouge, sold my stuff awhile ago. Can dedicate about 2 hours a night to the computer. Im 18 years old I have school. PM Me if Im needed. It would be fun to play again.

Well be very selective for the sake of god, dont want the clan to get disbanded h34r:

Well be very selective for the sake of god, dont want the clan to get disbanded h34r:[/b]
    Lol,big +1 to that ^^

Choose carefully

Banned

Is the stuff I did going to follow me for all my life?

Lol the noob burned his dagger to +6 hahahahahaha

j/k

someone go share with this baba ( need to b skilled )

TheBloodyBeast

nah, need to be an exp whore :P

Not looking anymore, i dont even play now :P sorry gl elsewhere /close