Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Done With Ko My Character needs a good home

This is a discussion on Done With Ko My Character needs a good home within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i'm fed up with all the hacks and turks (no offence but tehres just too many)my lvl 72 rogue ...
Page: 1

GuildWarsfreak

Well i'm fed up with all the hacks and turks (no offence but tehres just too many)my lvl 72 rogue on Ares needs a good owner the account is fully equiped and if u can explain to me why u deserve the account its urs for nothing i'll give all info E-mail Sq etc.

Just add me to MSN and if i'm not online leave a explanation why u want the account and why u deserve it dont reply to my ko4life i'm not on it much Peace speak to ya on msn

[email protected]

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

well i think i need an account 2 play this summer cause im workin and well need a account 2 play while im not
    and its kind of hard 4 me 2 get higher than 64
    Id really appreciate it if ud pick me
    if u pick me i can give u a few dcz characters well equiped as a token of my apreciation,
    thnx

shanttelimi

well i think i need an account 2 play this summer cause im workin and well need a account 2 play while im not
    and its kind of hard 4 me 2 get higher than 64
    Id really appreciate it if ud pick me
    if u pick me i can give u a few dcz characters well equiped as a token of my apreciation,
    thnx[/b]
    you find it harder to get lvl 64 and you can handle a 72+ rogue

SubliminalAssumptions

I think you should give to me, considering I just got hacked and am looking for a new server and character to play.

you find it harder to get lvl 64 and you can handle a 72+ rogue[/b]
    well that dosent matter cause ive helped a few people with ther 70+mages
    and i can handle expin but just need 2 get more time

come on msn plz

bd-hoz

well I first start with a rogue and at level 62 I tried trading it for a priest but I got scammed. then I bought a lvl 70 warrior for real money and after 1 year of playing on it I got hacked. then I tried to sell the naked account but get scammed another time. I don't want to spend anymore money on this game except for maybe pemium and all my friends play ares and I can't play with them. I'm not inventing a story, this is true I got scammed 2 times, I thrust people too much. when I stopped playing, I borrowed my last item(HB+8) to a friend but he scammed me and I thought I was his friend before .

P.S. and I love guild wars too like you in your sig :P

lolololol ass kissing fest :3

Banned

sell it for usd? XD

TunaFishyMe

sell it for usd? XD[/b]
    dam... i was enjoying all this brown nosing from all these random noobs.
    Do you really think there is such a thing as a free lunch in this world?
    Grow up kids! Nothing is free! Nothing!!!
    Try to prove me wrong bitch! (aka by giving me your char so i can sell it for USD and but a wonderful present for my crippled, dying great great great senile grandmother )

liquidkk

and why will u give the char to a random guy and not sell it for usd?

LithiumBunny12

because maybe he just does not want it land in to some turkish little 9 year boy in a cafe where he babashops a bunch of items hacks and steals for a living. Not meant to be a steriotype but hey get real thats where they all end up. And because hes quitting and wants to have a nice guy play his rogue, i do not see whats wrong with that i just see it as a nice guy leaving ko and hes helping some players here who are not as fortunate as maybe u were or did not grind all there way to 70+.

wideload620

well if your still looking 4 a player i have 2 good friends in mine.

The 1st quite playing about year and a half ago items and account comletely stripped and left and level 61 is interested in starting up again and this would give him a leg up 2 the rest of my clan atm.

The 2nd is a friend of mine who's orginal account was hacked bout a month ago and has been unable 2 rebuild it from what it once was he's currently sharing a rogue with and old mate of his but is looking 4 1 of his own.

Those are the 2 that come 2 mind if you wish 2 contact me my msn is [email protected]

just saw the rest of the post will message him

well if your still looking 4 a player i have 2 good friends in mine.

The 1st quite playing about year and a half ago items and account comletely stripped and left and level 61 is interested in starting up again and this would give him a leg up 2 the rest of my clan atm.

The 2nd is a friend of mine who's orginal account was hacked bout a month ago and has been unable 2 rebuild it from what it once was he's currently sharing a rogue with and old mate of his but is looking 4 1 of his own.

Those are the 2 that come 2 mind if you wish 2 contact me my msn is [email protected]

just saw the rest of the post will message him[/b]
    give it to one of his friends :P

J

Samuel12 your so obnoxious. All you do is ask for character and stupid shit. GO MAKE YOUR OWN.

Also, let me pk on your account just for 1 scroll, miss playing high level rogue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast