Carnac West Regulators Recruiting Thread

This is a discussion on Carnac West Regulators Recruiting Thread within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The human clan Regulators is looking for more members. If you are interested in joining the clan, you can PM ...
Page: 1

MindlessHobo

Default Carnac West Regulators Recruiting Thread

The human clan Regulators is looking for more members. If you are interested in joining the clan, you can PM me here, or PM any of the assistants in game. We are currently seeking active rogues, warriors, and priests, but will also accept a few active mages. We do have a few level requirements for the clan, they are as follows:

Warriors 65+
    Priests 69+
    Mages 72+
    Rogues 65+ (preferably assassins)

The NP requirement is 10,000, and you must be willing to donate to help the clan. We don't expect you do donate down to 0, but we do need donaters to keep the clan moving forward.

Overall requirements:
    1. MUST speak English, use Ventrilo, and have a microphone. No exceptions will be made here. Also, if you are in game, be in vent.
    2. No cheaters/hackers or bug abuses will be allowed. If we find out, you are out without discussion.
    3. Must be active. We understand if you have to be away for family or whatever reasons, you just need to let the clan know whats going on.
    4. Must be fairly well mannored. You represent our clan, and we don't appreciate you making us look bad. If you have something to say about someone else or another clan, say it within the privacy of our Ventrilo and let it stay there.
    5. No excessive foul language. We all have our moments, but we do have a few ladies in the vent. So please watch your mouth whenever possible.
    6. Never kick a clannie from party. Period.
    7. Don't ask for items/money. We are a helpful clan, but can't do it all for you. We will help you in as many ways as possible.

PM Cheeser, Malvlad, Weebler4, or IGOTCRABFEVER in game to inquire/apply for the clan.
    Last edited by MindlessHobo; 05-20-2010 at 12:59 AM.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

up for some ppl who still playing c west :P

MindlessHobo

bumpity bump bump, still looking for active players

MindlessHobo

up, still looking for active players. preferably some priests

Banned

bump fo dese guys

MindlessHobo

had a few new members join, still looking for more. bump!

senior

Hey, im a level 77 sin,

and am interested in joiing your clan, i dont have at this present time a microphone but i beleive i can easily access one if accepted into your clan, also could you please explain to me what vent is, im not to sure.

Look forward to hearing from you in due course

senior

My name in game is reasons so pm me sometime

jon702boyz

bump for good clan... lots of good members in that clan

HellsMercy

Bump, some really nice guys in the clan.

ImShort

Bump... Great clan! Nice members