Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Clan AFK is Recruiting on Carnac West

This is a discussion on Clan AFK is Recruiting on Carnac West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got forum link for afk or no?...
Page: 3

got forum link for afk or no?

Banned

lol god i love you moe[/b]
    Why do you love me? Bolfenk just admited that you knowingly played in a cheater clan who ended up ruining an entire server. I am not saying you cheated because I don't have the proof. Actually never mind I know you cheated because I did have proof where you were using catapult bugs in CSW for which a lot of people were permanently banned for, but I am not even going to attempt to find those old fraps. However, imagine people, what kind of credibility would AFK have where one of the leaders knowingly stayed in a cheating clan for almost 2 years and was caught cheating using bugs in CSW. In fact, according to Bolfenk, Tioc rewarded people who used cheats. Wasn't Ryp1e given full chitin +8 set and a raptor +8 even when he was inactive most of the time? Hmm, strange...

I suggest putting baby hoe Lanna on webcam again to attract the pedofiles and/or 10 year old kids. It seems you are struggling with the recruition. Is that why she came back? Good move Ryp1e you sly dog. You know how to sell a dead horse.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...142712&st=0

RYP1E has a very good track record. ROFL

Lets bring Magix here too please.

Appollus too.

Lets have a healthy discussion for old time sakes on how legit Tioc and its clan members really were.

I'll use this http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...142712&st=0 to back up my accusations.

RYP1E

Why do you love me? Bolfenk just admited that you knowingly played in a cheater clan who ended up ruining an entire server. I am not saying you cheated because I don't have the proof. Actually never mind I know you cheated because I did have proof where you were using catapult bugs in CSW for which a lot of people were permanently banned for, but I am not even going to attempt to find those old fraps. However, imagine people, what kind of credibility would AFK have where one of the leaders knowingly stayed in a cheating clan for almost 2 years and was caught cheating using bugs in CSW. In fact, according to Bolfenk, Tioc rewarded people who used cheats. Wasn't Ryp1e given full chitin +8 set and a raptor +8 even when he was inactive most of the time? Hmm, strange...

I suggest putting baby hoe Lanna on webcam again to attract the pedofiles and/or 10 year old kids. It seems you are struggling with the recruition. Is that why she came back? Good move Ryp1e you sly dog. You know how to sell a dead horse.

RYP1E has a very good track record. ROFL

Lets bring Magix here too please.

Appollus too.

Lets have a healthy discussion for old time sakes on how legit Tioc and its clan members really were.

I'll use this http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...142712&st=0 to back up my accusations.[/b]

the pot calling the kettle black i love it moe. should i post a video of you macroing?

Banned

the pot calling the kettle black i love it moe. should i post a video of you macroing?[/b]
    yes please since there is no such video.

Royalassassin

Bump for these Pro's will be the best clan on west oh wait already are.

RYP1E

yes please since there is no such video.[/b]

moe you still havent got laid have you, im digging it up for you now

Banned

moe you still havent got laid have you, im digging it up for you now[/b]
    I'll wait till you "dig it up" Mr. Legit Player.

Wait nevermind, http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...142712&st=0

Bump for these Pro's will be the best clan on west oh wait already are.[/b]
    best cheating clan sure.

RYP1E

I'll wait till you "dig it up" Mr. Legit Player.

Wait nevermind, http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...142712&st=0
    best cheating clan sure.[/b]

hmm arent you the one with +9 cleavers and 65 the first day. Moe get some skill at the game or go get a girlfriend. You spend way to much to trolling the forums.

Banned

hmm arent you the one with +9 cleavers and 65 the first day. Moe get some skill at the game or go get a girlfriend. You spend way to much to trolling the forums.[/b]
    Yeah so let me guess you couldn't find the video? Did you?

RYP1E

Yeah so let me guess you couldn't find the video? Did you?[/b]

i just waiting for the person that has it to log msn

Banned

I am sure you are.

PaPaSmurF

UppeD
    <3 haters.

Hey Rypie you remember me? Im Herbie, I played DOD with you with 181st

Banned

UppeD
    <3 haters.[/b]
    I am not "hating". You are obviously playing with cheaters. Read the thread that I just posted. The guy who was in the clan admited that all they have done while they played was cheat. Now, the same people who were cheating are creating another clan on another server. What do you want me to say? They were cheaters on Xigenon, ruined the server with their stupidity, gained items from cheating, however they will play legit on Carnac West if you give them a chance?

Here is the thread:

For those of you who don&#39;t have the forum, let me quote this person:

He asked for my msn adress after a while because he wanted players inputs on some things. I gave him the adress and we began talking there. I added duwolf and Earl to the conversation and we spoke all 4. Suddenly KOLadmin said he needed new GM&#39;s. Earl instantly said he didn&#39;t want it. Duwolf said he was busy playing. I said ok fine.

I got Diez. It was a mess. Basically what happened was: Dan said go create a character on diez, name it whatever you want. He sent me a .txt with gm commands such as +monsummon. I still remember 907 as Lesath. The thing here is that they had no GM training what so ever. I just got my status and did what i thought was necessary. I suggested many times that we should have some kind of training but it never happened. Actually nothing ever happened with Dan. I remember writing a huge .txt with things to improve. None of them were fixed under his time. Working for k2 was the worst thing I&#39;ve ever done in my life. The only light in the tunnel was the naive but at least willing to help indians. However, they were corrupt as fuck.

I created Hairstyle. The reason why i picked that name is because when you create a character you have the options Hair: and Style:. I sucked at coming up with nicks so i put them togheter and there we go. Thanks to everyone who called me hairspray. Bastards!

I did a really good job as GM on diez. Nobody can deny that, i spent my whole days to clean that server up. Answered everyones pm&#39;s and questions. However, problems started between me and Dan KO (Koladmin). I had found proof of Arestides scamming customer support, before he became a gm. I also knew he was leveling his friends and supplying them with items. I spoke to the indian technicians and managed to get IP matches and i sent them to Dan Ko. He told me I&#39;d better be careful or i would lose my "job". Arestides was a very good friend of him which he trusted. That was it for me. I gave my character to Earl, who started to level all his cyber cafe members lol. Unluckily, or luckily for the server i guess, someone on the cafe took a screenshot of it and he was busted. It didn&#39;t really matter much to him though since he still had contacts left within KO. Syed sharfuddin supplied him with great amount of items. I think he equipped half Diez.

Moving on... After i was "fired" i moved back to xig. Tioc was now on orc side. The clan was established. At this point we probably had the best clan that has ever been seen in this game. I remember everyone knew what to do. I started playing on Geomancers old account and named it BananaGun after a deal with TrueBanana! (God i miss that guy, and the picture where you could see his diaper) I started leveling togheter with the rest of the mages in Tioc. We were always at the cz harpy spot. One thing about that i will never forget is Brydon. The noobiest mage ever. He always got killed by Donni so he had to buy new Np&#39;s. It happened so often that after a while he couldn&#39;t take it anymore. He quit the game. Haha! He was a really funny guy though with all his stories.

Another confession to make. I once scammed a lycaon staff from Kivah. It was my way of punishing that scammer/cheater. I enjoyed every second of it and i think AnGeL911 enjoyed his new staff [/b]
    After a few years the clan was not what it used to be. We had invited random idiots into the clan. And they were ruining it real bad. The thing with Tioc was always that we had good assistants in the clan. Duwolf was never much of a leader but the current assistants always did a great job. Oh well. When we got the castle by The end. Duwolf started equipping his other characters which he macroed. He macroed a warrior from lvl 62 to 70 and a rogue (which was proven here on the forums) from 0 to 75. He equipped them with the clans money and the clans items. Without telling the clan. This whole time he was a leader he secretly equipped all those characters. With the best items you can imagine. We&#39;re talking about shards +9&#39;s and stuff here. Much better than what any other tioc member had at the time.

The most sad part is when i was returning after i quit (haha it happened a lot). I bought a priest from InsaNe really cheap. I paid half the money and then i made an agreement with duwolf that the clan would pay for half aswell so i couldn&#39;t quit again, or at least not sell my character when i did. After a while i started to become inactive so duwolf asked me if he could try to play on my priest. I said sure fine i don&#39;t mind that. I gave him id pw and secret question so he could have his own items on the account (I shared it with some friends) However i never got that account back. He leveled it to 75 with macro, of course. And then he sold it even though i told him not too. Thanks man i really enjoyed that.[/b]
    These are just highlights of the post. Ryp1e and the rest of Tioc has a very good track history of playing legit. I wonder if this clan will play the same way. ROFL

RYP1E

I am not "hating". You are obviously playing with cheaters. Read the thread that I just posted. The guy who was in the clan admited that all they have done while they played was cheat. Now, the same people who were cheating are creating another clan on another server. What do you want me to say? They were cheaters on Xigenon, ruined the server with their stupidity, gained items from cheating, however they will play legit on Carnac West if you give them a chance?

Here is the thread:

For those of you who don&#39;t have the forum, let me quote this person:

These are just highlights of the post. Ryp1e and the rest of Tioc has a very good track history of playing legit. I wonder if this clan will play the same way. ROFL[/b]
    just like your track record right moe, I like how your trying to get me. Go macro some more moe maybe someday you will get good at the game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast