Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Clan AFK is Recruiting on Carnac West

This is a discussion on Clan AFK is Recruiting on Carnac West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am not "hating". You are obviously playing with cheaters. Read the thread that I just posted. The guy who ...
Page: 4

PaPaSmurF

I am not "hating". You are obviously playing with cheaters. Read the thread that I just posted. The guy who was in the clan admited that all they have done while they played was cheat. Now, the same people who were cheating are creating another clan on another server. What do you want me to say? They were cheaters on Xigenon, ruined the server with their stupidity, gained items from cheating, however they will play legit on Carnac West if you give them a chance?

Here is the thread:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...142712&st=0

For those of you who don't have the forum, let me quote this person:

These are just highlights of the post. Ryp1e and the rest of Tioc has a very good track history of playing legit. I wonder if this clan will play the same way. ROFL[/b]
    I haven't seen anyone cheat in this clan yet. (Been in 2 weeks)

Banned

just like your track record right moe, I like how your trying to get me. Go macro some more moe maybe someday you will get good at the game[/b]
    Weren't you going to find a video of me macroing. Please I am still waiting Maybe you can also find the easter bunny and santa clause you silly little faggot.

I am not "trying to get you". You already have been gotten thanks to Bolfenk. I am basically putting salt on an open wound. Mad?

Moe quit your quest against Tioc, some of them cheated, not everyone. I dont know if Rypie cheated, hence I dont give a shit, he's playing at Carnac, a new server and a new time. Im sure he's playing legit overthere, so why digging up some old stories? Afaik those old stories got nothing to do with recruiting some new players to have some fun.

PS moe, I still notice the sweet irony. We all know you cheated, yet we dont care. I'm pretty sure Jens still got that Vid where you used Mana and HP pots at the same time. Oh yea, werent you the one who said you joined a koxp party with Daisy? I'm sure you will bullshit yourself out this and flame me. Go ahead and have fun

RYP1E

Moe quit your quest against Tioc, some of them cheated, not everyone. I dont know if Rypie cheated, hence I dont give a shit, he's playing at Carnac, a new server and a new time. Im sure he's playing legit overthere, so why digging up some old stories? Afaik those old stories got nothing to do with recruiting some new players to have some fun.

PS moe, I still notice the sweet irony. We all know you cheated, yet we dont care. I'm pretty sure Jens still got that Vid where you used Mana and HP pots at the same time. Oh yea, werent you the one who said you joined a koxp party with Daisy? I'm sure you will bullshit yourself out this and flame me. Go ahead and have fun[/b]

dont worry about moe. He just targets people on the internet because hes to fucking fat to get laid.

Banned Senior Member

Keep this discussion in PMs, not on the forums

If evryone would know what moe did ...

hi rypie, i love you, i wish your clan good luck

Banned

up

need priests..

RYP1E

hi rypie, i love you, i wish your clan good luck[/b]

<3 hey ho log msn someday you whore

JimXrOx

faggies faggies faggies.. shoulda say u going elmo.. just realised who u are lol... meet ya in cz

RYP1E

faggies faggies faggies.. shoulda say u going elmo.. just realised who u are lol... meet ya in cz[/b]

who are you?

Banned

UP!

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234