Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Clan Disbanded - Joined SuddenDeath

This is a discussion on Clan Disbanded - Joined SuddenDeath within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha nah im in no mood to get lead by a noob leader (in this case a person I dont ...
Page: 2

Jacoli

haha nah im in no mood to get lead by a noob leader (in this case a person I dont really know so im just calling you a noob not trying to flame you jacob) I wouldnt mind playing with you and shit but i'm in no mood for any other clans and that whole small clan idea was actually working for me.. btw i was a player on emosexual well actually i was the one that was best at rogue the other 2 just pretty much fucked up my image and exped me [/b]

Could jsut say new leader but... none offense taken

ragiyr

Good luck mad...dabbs here. My clan, Judge, is allied with sudden death. SO...woot. :P

N1GG4

Good luck mad...dabbs here. My clan, Judge, is allied with sudden death. SO...woot. :P[/b]
    dabbs as in alan?

Yeah, Dabbs = Alan
    He was my baba on Manes before it all went wrong

ragiyr

yep ...but were gonna be allies in new server so I guess we get to play together again. :P

Banned

sad to see you disband but i think you made a very wise choice in joining up with suddendeath they are a bunch of gg's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12