Clan Help?

This is a discussion on Clan Help? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not really sure if this is the right section, sorry if it's not. Anyhow, I'm looking for maybe some characters ...
Page: 1

Default Clan Help?

Not really sure if this is the right section, sorry if it's not. Anyhow, I'm looking for maybe some characters who want to be NP Holders in my clan in C-West long enough for us to get capes on our own. Weird request I know, but it would be greatly appreciated it! =) Just started the clan like 2 days ago with my brother so it's new, English speaking and really nice people, we're just kind of low leveled at the moment lol. Thank you!

wat nation? and are you guys recruiting? i was thinkin about starting again. idk wat serv/nation i should fack wt atm. kinda sux everytime i play i get rolled and hacked lol "then my ol lady threatens to leave me for wasting money haha" anyway i got a mic, can use vent/skype/ watever so hit me back.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

if this is the clan I think it is... It's on human side, namned AngelsAlive :P Currently I'm the "NP holder" helping them out haha.

Lol nah it's human clan and yes we're recruiting English speaking players. Not AngelsAlive, but you're more than welcome to be an np holder for my clan. xD

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Nah, I was paid to do so :P Thought, I'll be going back to that clan whenever this grade bug has been fixed since he gave me a DS +7 for my 'services'. The least I can do is actually get him his grade while I'm in the clan.

Lol alright xD

Banned Senior Member

i got a char with 116k np which i can maybe join

PM'ed, ty, anyone else? =D