Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan name Lux ...

This is a discussion on Clan name Lux ... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There was a clan named Luxuria in manes server , i was in it with my char named Lux, everything ...
Page: 1

Lux

Default Clan name Lux ...

There was a clan named Luxuria in manes server , i was in it with my char named Lux, everything was ok since 1 day i went sleep as usual and when i woke up and logged in my char the clan was disbanded and second day guess what i see , h43r: clan name Lux , they remade clan , but ... i tried to pm clan leader , assist other ppl , guess what , i was ignored . Im not a fuckin model so please disband clan Lux , remake it with other name i dont care , otherwise the clan with offensive language with a word Lux is on the way. Thanks for reading .

/die

TeeL

Whats wrong with having a clan name the same as somebody's character name? <_<

Laggard

ahahahahahhahahahaha

TeeL

Originally posted by Laggard
    ahahahahahhahahahaha
    Exactly ... ^_^

Mitch

from what i got out of that, your mad because your not in it. so if your not in it, no one can be? sounds pretty selfish to me... and the clan was remade so we could get rid of the inactive users. and if you have any brains at all, you would know that Lux is short for Luxuria
    -lexus (from Lux)

/cry

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

/cry_and_go_to_mommie_xD

Lux 4 teh win :wub: :wub:

lux ftw ? lol no , bunch of leechers

Lux

i dont want ANY clan atm , why the fuck they renamed it to Lux , they knew im Lux !!!!!!!!!1 and why they couldnt remake it again with name Luxuria ?! i dont want to see my name as some clan name , i made Lux once manes launched , so please dont flame me , its not my fault , its just a fault of dumb ppl like Lux clan leader

ur nick wasnt inspire for Angie for clan name lol... dont think like that.... <_<

go and change ur nick fag... ...

and don't cry like 10 yrs old kid <_< <_< <_< <_< nab

<<= thats you :angry:

Mitch

you dont want to see lux all the time? then why did you make your name lux? come on man just grow up and play they game. i have never seen someone whine so much over something like that

Lux 4 teh win :wub:

edit: .. i mean clan... not this nab

TeeL

OMFG somebody used my name as a clan name and i cant join!!!111 what is this!!11 omfg! i must join we share same name!!

::XFactor::

Hi

Lux

im not crying and i made Lux because my brains were about to type Lux , i just ask to remake clan , i dont wanna see my name somewhere else , and btw and yeh , if u think im nab grosman and every1 else if ur 59- lvl in manes , feel free to 1 v 1 me then we will see whos nab here <_< [/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast