Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 692
Like Tree75Likes

Clan Patriots(Human) Anatolia Recruting

This is a discussion on Clan Patriots(Human) Anatolia Recruting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dammm you are totally waste of time, when the army start for you? infected??? ahh i forgot this is a ...
Page: 42


  1. #616
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Dammm you are totally waste of time, when the army start for you?

    infected??? ahh i forgot this is a nerd ko4life joke, anyways Adi keep crying and bumping our topic.
    rdamas75 and Bathory like this.

  2. #617
    Senior Member m4tr3r0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    582

    Default

    I love how people need to watch their idols or they can't live in peace >_<
    rdamas75 likes this.

  3. #618
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I love how people need to watch their idols or they can't live in peace >_<
    It happends when you are a heck of player...haters are always gonna hate

  4. #619
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Why does Adi keep getting to flame people and harass them on topics that have nothing to do with him without getting banned? He allied with people he called children and said cheat so he has no credibility, not that he had much to begin with.

    Good luck guys.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  5. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I love how people need to watch their idols or they can't live in peace >_<
    i love how you used to speak about cuban and renzo when you were in vendetta

    once again i tell you you are a 2 faced liar...

    anyway i dont care about you or about cuban

    renzo

    how are you ?

    i'm still interested to buy you

    do you do paypal ?

  6. #621
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    what a fucking joke you are seriously grow some balls join the army do something how tha fuck do you come here and dare with e-pennis and keep bringing the same old story because it got old a few years ago the guy still around despise all that effort you have put to bring him down for nothing what fucking pisssing me off is that YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU of all people already made a trade with Cuban dont come here and give me no bullshit dont bullshit a bullshitter that Aztec gold fulitol 8 back in c-west YEAH REMEMBER you sold it to him.
    i am gonna end it with this thanks for the free bump
    I never dealt with you once you became a scammer.
    If someone else did? I couldn't careless but it wasn't me, thats for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Dammm you are totally waste of time, when the army start for you?

    infected??? ahh i forgot this is a nerd ko4life joke, anyways Adi keep crying and bumping our topic.
    Army eh? do you know how's the Israeli army works even? no you don't so don't push your nose. =)

    Also, I don't understand how dare you call someone a nerd when you almost stole Hamad's CS just because Raul told you to.
    You need to understand how pathetic you are, stealing stuff from people... and then you dare calling someone a nerd. I loled.

    Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I love how people need to watch their idols or they can't live in peace >_<
    Mario, you're the biggest hypocrite person I ever seen.

    Like Hamad said, when you used to be in VendeTTa you just didn't stop talking about these two behind their backs.
    Now, you gave to this scammer access to your warrior and suddenly he's a "good guy" ? alright Mario.


    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    It happends when you are a heck of player...haters are always gonna hate
    It happends.
    ok, make sense cuban.

    English please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Why does Adi keep getting to flame people and harass them on topics that have nothing to do with him without getting banned? He allied with people he called children and said cheat so he has no credibility, not that he had much to begin with.

    Good luck guys.
    1. I'm not allied with people I called children, the people I called children are no longer part of VendeTTa.
    2. I'm flamming a scammer for bypassing his ban, anything wrong with it ? I understand that you never had any problem with scammers because if someone would trust you enough you would scam him as well.
    3. Who I'm in alliance with is non of your business. I could build an alliance with the worst players at Anatolia right now and it would be better than supporting a scammer.

  7. #622
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i love how you used to speak about cuban and renzo when you were in vendetta

    once again i tell you you are a 2 faced liar...

    anyway i dont care about you or about cuban

    renzo

    how are you ?

    i'm still interested to buy you

    do you do paypal ?
    Hypocrite.... The king of 2 face

  8. #623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Hypocrite.... The king of 2 face
    says the scammer...

  9. #624
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I never dealt with you once you became a scammer.
    If someone else did? I couldn't careless but it wasn't me, thats for sure.


    Army eh? do you know how's the Israeli army works even? no you don't so don't push your nose. =)

    Also, I don't understand how dare you call someone a nerd when you almost stole Hamad's CS just because Raul told you to.
    You need to understand how pathetic you are, stealing stuff from people... and then you dare calling someone a nerd. I loled.


    Mario, you're the biggest hypocrite person I ever seen.

    Like Hamad said, when you used to be in VendeTTa you just didn't stop talking about these two behind their backs.
    Now, you gave to this scammer access to your warrior and suddenly he's a "good guy" ? alright Mario.



    It happends.
    ok, make sense cuban.

    English please.


    1. I'm not allied with people I called children, the people I called children are no longer part of VendeTTa.
    2. I'm flamming a scammer for bypassing his ban, anything wrong with it ? I understand that you never had any problem with scammers because if someone would trust you enough you would scam him as well.
    3. Who I'm in alliance with is non of your business. I could build an alliance with the worst players at Anatolia right now and it would be better than supporting a scammer.
    Don't bullshit a bullshitter kid when you were going i was already coming back... Hamad did the same thing you are accusing mario of hamad king of 2 face you play with a big list of scammer as well they all end it up in bf someway or another. Thank you for agreeing when i say cuban is a heck of player Jealousy is bitch... Once again thanks for the free bump please come again....

  10. #625
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    says the scammer...
    Hahaha look what he keeps repeating ran out of ideas?

  11. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Like his 2 joke words end

    Infected
    I wanna buy u

    Wtf hamad grow up... i just remember when you come my vent and cry for 5usd discount on item and talk crap about adi clan and now you are his cat pet so proud about you hahaha

  12. #627
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    And next time put your proof if you call people scammer or i can also say you are one like you remember how you stole synsation rogue and ib3 with your friend dor in the beginnig of cwest, ok baby now we are waitting for bump our topic
    Last edited by canelofalo; 08-19-2014 at 05:21 PM.

  13. #628
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    ok baby now we are waitting for bump our topic
    free bump for mr.renzo welcome back kanka

  14. #629
    Senior Member m4tr3r0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    582

    Default

    I talk in back to renzo&raul?, u crazy bro, i never talk SHIT like u, alex, or anyelse of ur clan, they are not my friends, U not my friend, HAMAD not my friend so i dont fucking care, i just hate how u think u are the guy who have the reason every time, like the "boss of true" kidding me? get a facking live and maybe try to be a man and go GAZA to defend ur country indead of playing a stupid game.


    Peace, dont say anything about me or quote me bcz i dont FUCKING CARE

  15. #630
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Don't bullshit a bullshitter kid when you were going i was already coming back... Hamad did the same thing you are accusing mario of hamad king of 2 face you play with a big list of scammer as well they all end it up in bf someway or another. Thank you for agreeing when i say cuban is a heck of player Jealousy is bitch... Once again thanks for the free bump please come again....
    Could you use your brain for once and say something that make sense? or you like posting all this nonsense to make yourself look like a mentally challenged child?


    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Like his 2 joke words end

    Infected
    I wanna buy u

    Wtf hamad grow up... i just remember when you come my vent and cry for 5usd discount on item and talk crap about adi clan and now you are his cat pet so proud about you hahaha
    1. I guarantee that Hamad's English is better than yours.
    You don't have the right to talk about someone's vocabulary while you're not any better.

    2. You're telling him to grow up because he's calling you a dog and yet you're calling him a pet.
    If you say that he need to grow up because the way he piss on you then you should grow up as well because you're just trying to copy his behavior.. you gotta admit that Renzo.. you're a failure.

    Also, I'm not sure if you realized why he's calling you a dog.
    He's calling you a dog because you do what raul tells you while he's feeding you with his bullshit.
    For example, I highly doubt you would still be raul's slave if he didn't own like 50?% of your character.


    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    And next time put your proof if you call people scammer or i can also say you are one like you remember how you stole synsation rogue and ib3 with your friend dor in the beginnig of cwest, ok baby now we are waitting for bump our topic
    Just saying, your story doesn't make any sense at all.
    How could hamad steal SynSatioN rogue if he sold that charatcter and didn't play ko for 2years after that?

    Also, let's say he did.. could you explain me how exactly? if SynSatioN became a rogue in cwest only after 2?years?
    And yet you say it was begining of c-west.

    I don't know if you're trying to troll here but if you do, you should try a different way to troll.. because you're just posting nonsense just like your owner.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 3
    11-08-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. Hits: 6
    11-08-2012, 01:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •