Like Tree16Likes
  • 7 Post By Dumar
  • 4 Post By Dumar
  • 2 Post By Dumar
  • 1 Post By niicK
  • 2 Post By T0pcat

clan recruiting

This is a discussion on clan recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i head up the clan HavocReapers. only have about 4 members and all 70+. we use voice chat "raidcall".....its free ...
Page: 1

Banned
    im from Ireland but lived most of my life in England. now im a resident of America for 4 years

Default clan recruiting

i head up the clan HavocReapers. only have about 4 members and all 70+. we use voice chat "raidcall".....its free lol ^^. would like to get some more members and really make a go of it. looking for ppl 60+ and dont mind helping noobs. dont care for ppl that have no patience. eventually would like to do bifrost and csw and such. this is the first clan iv ever put togather so hopfully it really works out ^_^

PS
    if clan recruiting is not allowed of this forums i apologise. i just registered today for the site.

Hello,

I am Dumar, the second leader of Comparethemeerkat/s which I run with Felix. This gaming member has scammed multiple people within his new clan as well as our own and I am posting the thread from our meerkat forums clan notice board -

Dominic's removal was the most serious case the clan has handled.

-Dominic had previously switched characters on more than one occasion, although the clan was kind enough to give him chance after chance despite being warned to concentrate on one character.

-Dominic decided to switch character again to a warrior called MonsterShiv, and lied about being hacked by his own clannie (YellowMinute) as a cover-up. YellowMinute was investigated for the alleged hacking/scamming and was close to being ip banned.

-After a GM was asked to investigate the incident, the GM told the clan leaders that no items had left Dominic's account. At this point we were extremely suspicious about the situation.

-Gilbert logged on Dominic's account, despite Dominic claiming that he couldn't log on the FullMetalMustang account. The rogue was accessible, complete with full items, on the same account as the warrior.

-When confronted about everything on Raidcall, Dominic broke down and admitted most accusations against him.

-After being kicked, he created his own clan (HavocReapers) and we have already been contacted by 2 members who were scammed by him out of more than 10gb.

Dominic is a pathological liar who will lie to your face in a bid to befriend you, and he won't think twice about scamming money or items from a friend. He uses excuses like being in hospital after a motorbike accident as reasons why he cannot repay people, and if they start demanding their money back he will kick them from his clan or just cut off all contact. He is not to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    Hello,

I am Dumar, the second leader of Comparethemeerkat/s which I run with Felix. This gaming member has scammed multiple people within his new clan as well as our own and I am posting the thread from our meerkat forums clan notice board -

Dominic's removal was the most serious case the clan has handled.

-Dominic had previously switched characters on more than one occasion, although the clan was kind enough to give him chance after chance despite being warned to concentrate on one character.

-Dominic decided to switch character again to a warrior called MonsterShiv, and lied about being hacked by his own clannie (YellowMinute) as a cover-up. YellowMinute was investigated for the alleged hacking/scamming and was close to being ip banned.

-After a GM was asked to investigate the incident, the GM told the clan leaders that no items had left Dominic's account. At this point we were extremely suspicious about the situation.

-Gilbert logged on Dominic's account, despite Dominic claiming that he couldn't log on the FullMetalMustang account. The rogue was accessible, complete with full items, on the same account as the warrior.

-When confronted about everything on Raidcall, Dominic broke down and admitted most accusations against him.

-After being kicked, he created his own clan (HavocReapers) and we have already been contacted by 2 members who were scammed by him out of more than 10gb.

Dominic is a pathological liar who will lie to your face in a bid to befriend you, and he won't think twice about scamming money or items from a friend. He uses excuses like being in hospital after a motorbike accident as reasons why he cannot repay people, and if they start demanding their money back he will kick them from his clan or just cut off all contact. He is not to be trusted.

thanks for the heads up bro...

Banned
    im from Ireland but lived most of my life in England. now im a resident of America for 4 years

look Dumar. yea i lied to you and all but i never stole any money or items from anyone. i did this because your clan made playing KO no fun at all. if someone wants to switch chars then so be it. if you are talking about DrNegro saying iv scammed him then talk to him again. iv payed him back and he is also in my clan. im still friends with some ppl in your clan and they will tell you im no scammer. some of your clannies have even told me they are getting tired of that clan and inactiveity. if you and yours want to act like assholes then so be it.

hey bro go post your clan recruiting in clan section please. the is general chat... there is a specified section for clans......

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

I'd like to join, this sounds like a really good clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    look Dumar. yea i lied to you and all but i never stole any money or items from anyone. i did this because your clan made playing KO no fun at all. if someone wants to switch chars then so be it. if you are talking about DrNegro saying iv scammed him then talk to him again. iv payed him back and he is also in my clan. im still friends with some ppl in your clan and they will tell you im no scammer. some of your clannies have even told me they are getting tired of that clan and inactiveity. if you and yours want to act like assholes then so be it.

Damn dude I never thought u scammed ppl.. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    When you purposely set up a player by taking advantage of his willingness to help i.e. logging on to your account and spending many hours doing quests/exp for you, only to to then accuse him of stealing all of your items and causing your account to be banned just so you can change class a fourth time – Then surly you must be prepared to answer to the community for your selfish and darn right shameful actions. If it had not been for the checks that were done, KO player Yellowminute would have had his account banned. What disgusted myself and Felix even more was your inability to even take responsibility for your actions or to feel even remotely ashamed of yourself.

There have been two members of your clan I am now aware of from contacting myself and Felix that have accused you of scamming them of multiple gbs and yourself using excuses you have used within our clan like the *leg operation and medical bills* or the *Biking accident* which allows you to hold of payment to said members until they are removed from your clan for trivial and dishonest reasons.

We run a very large, very active and respected clan, with some of the most known players to ever play on USKO and one thing myself and Felix are proud of is our clan members and their constant high levels of skill and good nature. What you did Dominic put the Meerkat/s clan to shame and we have changed our policy's as to avoid such personalities as yourself so that we can better protect our members.

Devile has already received information regarding your history and Felix is already taking the appropriate actions but I simply will not let you attempt to manipulate and lie to the KO community. I would like to think I am still well known enough over my years as a community member and KO player that my word is still held to somewhat high regard and that people take my posts as fact/truth and so I will always make sure that members like yourself who abuse and scam/cheat within the game will always receive the attention of the community and that no one else may have to suffer your selfish greed and awful tactics.

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself for the what you did to Yellow and new members who joined and trusted you. You are not what this game respresents you are a minority, a small but dedicated group of selfish, nasty people who continue to plague our community and our game with your scams and cheating ways. You shame all us Irish players so you do.

And in regards to your calling the Meerkat/s Inactive - We are two full clans that work as one whole clan unit, with all 60 + members active. We are also considered a fair and hard working clan that works close with Hellsfury and many other clans to better and keep a positive name for the C-west server. We are a mature aged, mature in personality lot, who take pride in our Mixture of race, gender and creed and for you to dare to talk about those who put faith and trust in you, who spent hours exping your multiple accounts and believing your lies, those people who nearly lost their accounts because of their good nature and your willingness to betray. You have no legs to stand on Dominic. You are not even worth half of one of your ex clan members. Disgraceful.
    Morphyne and gilberttheslayer like this.

^^ lol. looks like this guys clan is already a failure =D ive met plenty like him dumar. don't even give him the satisfaction of your words.
    Dumar likes this.

I don`t think anyonewill join your clan dude.. when I was there you had like 24 ppl. As soon I left many ppl left after me.. kinda sad when truth came out.. I seriously could not believe you scammed ppl dude.. Man just go solo. Your clan is a failure.. Calling Meerkats inactive? lol .. I have known Dan since 2007 ... You are an epic fail buddy..
    Dumar and Rob like this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

And the clan leader is now banned and is "quitting" :P