Clan SED recruiting Carnac West Human

This is a discussion on Clan SED recruiting Carnac West Human within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Clan SED Human Carnac-West is recruiting members. SED is a clan built by the surviving core members of RecognizeThis from ...
Page: 1

Xselnce

Clan SED Human Carnac-West is recruiting members. SED is a clan built by the surviving core members of RecognizeThis from Cypher and Manes. We are looking for pretty active players that have a good knowledge of the game. We play as a team always. Everyone knows their job and does it there will be no individualism permitted. If you want to be part of the RT tradition on this server here is what we are looking for:

60+ preferred
    Looking for All Characters
    Must have Vent - no mic is ok
    Must be semi active
    Must not use any cheats, bugs, etc.
    Must be a team player ( Meaning Clan first and know your role as a player)
    English speaking.

If you would like to be considered for Clan list the follow here or in pm to me.

In-game Name:
    Level:
    Char:
    Yrs Playing:
    Previous Servers:
    Previous Char Names and Type:
    Do you have Vent?
    Do you have Mic?

or
    PM Majestique or Jito ingame

PS to let you know who I am Cypher: Xtreme_Chill / eXile Manes: XqiZit / Xselnt

Xselnce

Come on This has the potential to be the best Clan on the server. Just ask anyone in Manes or Cypher how well RT played and without cheats.

up for good gun 60+ clan. RT was best clan on manes. server died when they left.

you got a speed hacker in your clan , name is Mercy something (i forgot the name >.>), just letting you know