Trading between different games

This is a discussion on Trading between different games within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) I have a lvl 59 account and 72 account but they are both kind of naked(there is some stuf ...
Page: 1

szymszyk

1) I have a lvl 59 account and 72 account but they are both kind of naked(there is some stuf in the bank though).
    Is anyone willing to trade their KO account for any of my runescape accounts???
    I can also trade the accounts for Cash or items in knight online.
    I also trade full zammy on runescape for cash/items in KO.

2)I also have a FlyFF account with lvl 64 psychiper, like a lvl 18 mage, and lvl 13 vagrant.
    The psy has really good stuff and you dont need to redistribute skill points because i already did it and they are gonna last forever Same as above, i can sell them for cash, items,or other chars in knight online.

;}
    P.S: I am accepting items only on ares and logos!!!!!!!!!!But characters can be on any server.

szymszyk

~~~BUMP!!
    PLZZZZ PEOPLE!!!

szymszyk

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">PLZZZ!!! PEOPLE!!!
    I am really poor in KO and I need some cash or items ;/
    Someone has to like runescape or fly for fun!!!! come on people!!!! I know its begging but maybe someone has something I can have for free then???
    </span>

szymszyk

SOMEONE COME ON PLEASE!
    I will sell the lvl 72 plus lvl 59 account on runescape for viper staff +8 plzz!!!!!!!!Thats a great offer!!!!!

szymszyk

BUMP!
    Reapeat!!
    SOMEONE COME ON PLEASE!
    I will sell the lvl 72 plus lvl 59 account on runescape for viper staff +8 plzz!!!!!!!!Thats a great offer!!!!!

szymszyk

~~BUMP
    Oh, come on people!
    Someone has to play runescape here!

zhengen

1 thing..runescape sux x_X
    btw..viper in which server?=X

szymszyk

1 thing..runescape sux x_X
    btw..viper in which server?=X[/b]
    Viper in ares
    And I don&#39;t like runescape so I am selling my chars...thats logical right?

viper staff is horrible, but if thats what u like Good luck to ya

szymszyk

viper staff is horrible, but if thats what u like Good luck to ya[/b]
    Thanx but whats so wrong with it??
    It has pretty good attack.... and its cheap man. I only have about 10 million (I have no idea how to make money) so its a really good staff for me. I got it from a drop. maybe someone can tell me how to make money?(link to a money making guide or something)