Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

cLaN SKiLLeD

This is a discussion on cLaN SKiLLeD within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump to the noob who cant combo [/b] +1...
Page: 4

enigma69

bump to the noob who cant combo [/b]
    +1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

So Grim...And I assume this is the Grim I know. I was wondering about the other clan you have the Warrior in and what your plans are. Cause I really don't think you have the time. Or should I say we really don't need you in our clan when you are running your own.[/b]
    Ur one assita told me to leave cuz i needed to help clan and i was busy for a few days..

bump to the noob who cant combo [/b]
    lol Still beat you and u have +7 hb 2 levels higher then me also More uniqes and yet i still come over top usally

+1[/b]
    Dont even have Anything to say to U...... But The fact that ur hisholiness Fuck off...... I left hope saying its Going to be top 100 ( Top 90+ ) Dont worry ill make it to commander and spank ur old ass up and down The fucking field

Update Time

Top 100- ( Its broken but ive done some math we ez 90)
    Doing Isloon
    Have alot of xp in eslant
    2 new subs were made
    Always have Apostles party at least in 1 slot
    Ventrilo <~ Is a must
    Skilled is going 65+ soon
    Forum everyone posts at least once a day :\
    Wont Accept Dick Fucks,
    Just want Good fun people to talk to on ventrilo
    And get serious when it comes down to it

enigma69

Ur one assita told me to leave cuz i needed to help clan and i was busy for a few days..
    lol Still beat you and u have +7 hb 2 levels higher then me also More uniqes and yet i still come over top usally
    Dont even have Anything to say to U...... But The fact that ur hisholiness Fuck off...... I left hope saying its Going to be top 100 ( Top 90+ ) Dont worry ill make it to commander and spank ur old ass up and down The fucking field[/b]
    for one thing, you got kicked from the clan for being a little disrespectfull little shit. second off this is his son. i havnt played KO in a month and im sure i could kick ur ass any day in 1v1

sexy Owa

for one thing, you got kicked from the clan for being a little disrespectfull little shit. second of this is his son. i havnt played KO in a month and im sure i could kick ur ass any day in 1v1 [/b]
    i second this, you really dont stand a chance grim. he will destroy you on any character

for one thing, you got kicked from the clan for being a little disrespectfull little shit. second off this is his son. i havnt played KO in a month and im sure i could kick ur ass any day in 1v1 [/b]
    he may distroy me at current level, but Lol i didnt get kicked.. i dont kno who told you that But i disbanded not Kicked hahaha Now i say Good day

I love it when people Are gay threw the computer, Typeing threw a computer is like running in the special olympics Even if u win ur Still a Fucking retard. (Cant Rember Who i seen this from But props) Now Fuck this off topic Shit you have anything else Pm Me

enigma69

I love it when people Are gay threw the computer, Typeing threw a computer is like running in the special olympics Even if u win ur Still a Fucking retard. (Cant Rember Who i seen this from But props) Now Fuck this off topic Shit you have anything else Pm Me[/b]
    umm ur just calling urself retarded seeing as your the one talking shit above

hahaha pwnt lolol

lol ok then Lets Handle this In exactly 21 days ( Ill be same level as u )
    We will vs
    And it will be done a little even ??? Priest boy i kno u have more uniqes ect ect
    And ur hb +8 Now for the last time Plzzzz Stop this off topic

Ill Be Nerdy and buy a Shit load of stuff, +8 gear and hb +7 even the odds :P

enigma69

lol ok then Lets Handle this In exactly 21 days ( Ill be same level as u )
    We will vs
    And it will be done a little even ??? Priest boy i kno u have more uniqes ect ect
    And ur hb +8 Now for the last time Plzzzz Stop this off topic

Ill Be Nerdy and buy a Shit load of stuff, +8 gear and hb +7 even the odds :P[/b]
    and what skills can i use...

Lol use watever you want i dont mind :\ Just wanna vs when we have = stuff, Except u have ib,Rocs +? , God ur decked out

Update Time

Top 100- ( Its broken but ive done some math we ez 90)
    Doing Isloon
    Have alot of xp in eslant
    2 new subs were made
    Always have Apostles party at least in 1 slot
    Ventrilo <~ Is a must
    Skilled is going 65+ soon
    Forum everyone posts at least once a day :\
    Wont Accept Dick Fucks,
    Just want Good fun people to talk to on ventrilo
    And get serious when it comes down to it
    [/b]