willing to be exped to 70 ( 66 rogue atm )

This is a discussion on willing to be exped to 70 ( 66 rogue atm ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im 66 lvl orc rogue on manes called Frager , most ppl know me , well im not n00b sin ...
Page: 1

Asambler

Im 66 lvl orc rogue on manes called Frager , most ppl know me , well im not n00b sin , i pwn much , but i cant do much shit since im only 66 . Im starting work in a few days and i wont play for 2 months or will play a few hours a week.
    GEAR : +1 reb rogue chitin set
    dual cleavers +8
    wp , dual keks +1
    rest quest access ( all quest access are on if needed )
    what i want ?
    i want to be exped to 70 or even more cause i think im not planing to do that after summer ( dunno yet , gonna be last year of school ) . When i finish work i would like to see my acc lvl 70 + with at least quest dagger +6 or quest undone. You can buy premmys KC everything u want , i wont touch anything , many GG manes ppl can prove that im not scammer.
    When i finish work if i see u did great job and maybe even geared up my rogue you will be able to share with me . Ok , i guess all for now but the last :
    In order to get the info of my acc yourpost count must be 300+ , if its lower ppl i know as good guns from this forum with 500+ posts should prove that ur not a scammer . MSN : [email protected] ( 3x "e" ) . Add and fire me with questions :P

DiplomaticTank

:wub:

Limited Edition! Senior Member

wt wud ppl get for xpin u from 66 > 70 for free? and in the end u change pass or sumthin <_<

Asambler

did i say that i will change pw after u lvl me ?

Asambler

there many such topics like that and even ppl want to lvl others so i dont know why u had to write if ur not interested