Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

for the clan " TheReapers "(GROBS)

This is a discussion on for the clan " TheReapers "(GROBS) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nivbayazi92 i think grobs only want people which are speaking english well :P how should he communicate with people which ...
Page: 2

FunnyFrisch

nivbayazi92 i think grobs only want people which are speaking english well :P
    how should he communicate with people which arent able to speak english

sadly true =-/

Banned Senior Member

Dude i already told you that we r not recruiting anymore , and i bet that u cant use VENT ... srry

nivbayazi92

plz bro give me me the last mamber join plz bro and i spak only englsih bro plz give me ok ? :wub:

FunnyFrisch

Originally posted by nivbayazi92
    plz bro give me me the last mamber join plz bro and i spak only englsih bro plz give me ok ? :wub:
    lol you arent an american or a english man, you are just a little turk , i guess , which want to join a good gun clan

nivbayazi92

trust me i american so plz give ,e to be in the clan plz!! and never dont say i turk !1 <_<

FunnyFrisch

You are never american, you cant speak english very well, dont try to say that you are an american if you cant write it in english :angry:
    Its like " İ englısh"

nivbayazi92

no its not!! man you in this clan ?
    :wub:

FunnyFrisch

no iam not, and i dont want to

GROBS NEVER WILL INVITE YOU, HE IS NOT LONGER RECRUITING
    and btw. do you have ventrilo ?

nivbayazi92

no why ?s :wub:

FunnyFrisch

Because grobs says he only want members with VENTRILO ! so stop writing here and learn to write/speak english well, maybe you will have a chance then

hey man me ıs speak englıshes werry vell clan plıs ı am no have ventrılo but you say ventrılo requıred so clan pls

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Internet pervert Senior Member

Originally posted by dbkiller+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbkiller)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nivbayazi92
    lol you arent an american or a english man, you are just a little turk , i guess , which want to join a good gun clan[/b]
    Isn't that a bit racist ?

nivbayazi92

now i have premium bronaze bro and man if grob want me he add me! :wub:

no its not , the guy said he was an american but he can't even speak some proper english , and dbkiler point it out , he didnt say something like "all nigga must die" or "non american = idiot" etc.

and you can add who you want to ur clan , if u dont like ppl that cant even write a correct sentence in english , then don't add him , its ur choice and u do whatever u want. :angry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast