Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human)

This is a discussion on Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we will see who is gonna hold the CSW ^_^...
Page: 2

we will see who is gonna hold the CSW ^_^

HunterMark

we will see who is gonna hold the CSW ^_^[/b]
    rofl not you ofc... there is 3 clans with CSW experience in Ronark... gonna be a good fight

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u owned the castle maybe...but heroes of hollywood owned the castle first on edena while owning it at the exact same time on diez as well so sayng u owned it in the past is nothing unless u say how u got it if u just got it cuz the clan who had it before quit that isnt much to brag about xD

anyway stupid name for a clan...i laugh at any1 who joins it

ImNotALone

i'm dr00ling at halifax's sig... and no, not the car...

EMW

bump ^_^ hope it comes soon so we can sort this csw thing out ^^

rofl not you ofc... there is 3 clans with CSW experience in Ronark... gonna be a good fight[/b]
    pfff. . FearFactor is a good clan and i dont get why ur all sure that u will have the castle ?

goona be good fight ... be sure that we will be there B)

Banned

anyway stupid name for a clan...i laugh at any1 who joins it[/b]
    i knew the back-up flames would come <3

ShayaN

pfff. . FearFactor is a good clan and i dont get why ur all sure that u will have the castle ?

goona be good fight ... be sure that we will be there B)[/b]
    We sure alright..We got best experience players out here..

Dark_Avenger

Good players rarely brag how they are the best... Except Chemical :P

Anyhow, its pointless talking about who will be the best and hold the castle since the server is weeks away.

ShayaN

Im soo bad =(

Banned Senior Member

i&#39;m dr00ling at halifax&#39;s sig... and no, not the car...[/b]
    What sig? :huh:

Mitch

u owned the castle maybe...but heroes of hollywood owned the castle first on edena while owning it at the exact same time on diez as well so sayng u owned it in the past is nothing unless u say how u got it if u just got it cuz the clan who had it before quit that isnt much to brag about xD

Your name is going to be so fucking badass on this new server man. wow
    its going to make all the other stupid names look like noobs
    lol its going to be SO funny i cannot wait to see the looks on their characters&#39; faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

halifax

Camatzotz i always like to read ur posts, theyre normally brutally honest and true. However, in your above post you are very wrong. Heroes of hollywood never owned the castle on edana, ask any of them. They were in a ally with Meowmix (myclan) and we held the castle from day 1 of CSW, till 3 months later when catastrophe led by Kujo took it away. No Meowmix didnt hold the castle solo but our cape symbol was always on those damn flags and thats good enough for me.

halifax

What sig? :huh:[/b]

thanks phantom, i hope u feel strong for cleaning the forums of heterosexual tastefull eye candy..... homo

LiberAchi

Camatzotz i always like to read ur posts, theyre normally brutally honest and true. However, in your above post you are very wrong. Heroes of hollywood never owned the castle on edana, ask any of them. They were in a ally with Meowmix (myclan) and we held the castle from day 1 of CSW, till 3 months later when catastrophe led by Kujo took it away. No Meowmix didnt hold the castle solo but our cape symbol was always on those damn flags and thats good enough for me.[/b]
    MeowMix was waaaaaaaaay stronger then HoH lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast