Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human)

This is a discussion on Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MeowMix was waaaaaaaaay stronger then HoH lol.[/b] That was me. Posted on the wrong account. :lol: Jeremiah, any chance that ...
Page: 3

Tristan

MeowMix was waaaaaaaaay stronger then HoH lol.[/b]
    That was me. Posted on the wrong account. :lol:

Jeremiah, any chance that brian or leah will be tagging along?

halifax

That was me. Posted on the wrong account. :lol:

Jeremiah, any chance that brian or leah will be tagging along?[/b]

Well I havent talked with them for a few months but I know they both are very busy in real life. Brian is playing pathos i think, but not too much :P

Interface

pfff. . FearFactor is a good clan and i dont get why ur all sure that u will have the castle ?

goona be good fight ... be sure that we will be there B)[/b]
    u have no chance vs Saints :wub:

halifax

u have no chance vs Saints :wub: [/b]

the Saints who? what? XD

tristan i always laughed when heros of hollywood (ahm) came to edana and found out that even tho they were the best players on diez they werent the best players on pathos... silly diez ppl thinking their server is superior :P

tristan i always laughed when heros of hollywood (ahm) came to edana and found out that even tho they were the best players on diez they werent the best players on pathos... silly diez ppl thinking their server is superior :P[/b]
    majority of people in this forum are from diez, so they always talk about Diez, Diez this, Diez that...

HoH was a good clan, we had lots fun!!

halifax

majority of people in this forum are from diez, so they always talk about Diez, Diez this, Diez that...

HoH was a good clan, we had lots fun!![/b]
    oh dont get me wrong, they were amazing players... just got a bit of an ego check when they thought they would be better than everyone else.

Tristan

the Saints who? what? XD
    tristan i always laughed when heros of hollywood (ahm) came to edana and found out that even tho they were the best players on diez they werent the best players on pathos... silly diez ppl thinking their server is superior :P[/b]
    Haha, I always laugh when I see paddy talking about how he was leading the best clan on Edana.. What the hell? I didn't know brian was from England? Nor did I know he liked to brag about his achievements? Anyway, AHM didn't take the caslte from anyone right? Rage of blood lost the castle without them knowing it and AHM took it when the crystal belonged to noone. Sooooooooooo, unless you're coming to Ronark, I wouldn't talk that much.

castle will be in Fatality's neck of the woods, holla.

Tristan

castle will be in Fatality's neck of the woods, holla.[/b]
    Pretty sure jeremiah will have the castle along with another clan, but lets just wait and see, shall we?

Mitch

this just might be the funnest server yet considering all the competition there will be for the castle lol

Jay

this just might be the funnest server yet considering all the competition there will be for the castle lol[/b]

same shit evrry server.. bunch of server hoppers go to every server there is.. claim to "own" shit on server when most of the people r lvling slowsly cause of work n school... try holding the castle 5-6 months into server then i'll give u props .. seeing anyone with no life can be top for the first month

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the Saints who? what? XD
    ya HAHAHA SILLY DIEZ PEOPLE!!! oh wait...we werent on pathos...SILLY U HAHAHAHA!!

yes hoh was allied with meowmix and meowmix had the castle...guess what that means? that hoh owned the castle! maybe not directly but half the castle was HoH's cuz meowmix sure as hell didnt get the castle alone...wasnt the deal made with paddy that meowmix would own the castle and hoh would help defend? :P it was prearranged that meowmix would own the castle

Anyway, AHM didn't take the caslte from anyone right? Rage of blood lost the castle without them knowing it and AHM took it when the crystal belonged to noone. Sooooooooooo, unless you're coming to Ronark, I wouldn't talk that much.[/b]
    weird...that happened to rage of blood once...it happened to AHM for 2 weeks+ straight(thats 2 csw a week...so it happened to ahm AT LEAST 4 times) yet ahm was able to keep the castle every time...and dont even bother to say "ya cuz no one was there" there were tons of people there every week when we kept losing the castle cuz of a bug...fact is ahm were able to keep the castle til we decided we didnt want it and left all the gate doors open and sat down and watched people have a FFA for the crystal

Well, Annihilation/Vendetta/GetSome had the castle on Pathos for a few months if my mind doesnt serve me wrong. And alot of the top players from those clans are in Vamps.

derkanz

add my msn

[email protected]

i will make a mage for you guys

piNky

add my msn

[email protected]
    i will make a mage for you guys [/b]
    wrong topic, mah friend.. <_<

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast