Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human)

This is a discussion on Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL, after seeing some names of people going to Ronark. I won't bother going.. WASTE OF TIME, it's going to ...
Page: 4

ROFL, after seeing some names of people going to Ronark. I won't bother going.. WASTE OF TIME, it's going to be like Pathos - Logos.. all knobs..

Mitch

ROFL, after seeing some names of people going to Ronark. I won't bother going.. WASTE OF TIME, it's going to be like Pathos - Logos.. all knobs..[/b]
    i know it man SO many knobs!!!! with these people it would actually be hard to get a rom from a clan because they are such knobs. it would be a waste of time, not like playing on a different server is.

ShayaN

Lol...There will always be some people always comming to the server..It will get hard some time.

halifax

ROFL, after seeing some names of people going to Ronark. I won't bother going.. WASTE OF TIME, it's going to be like Pathos - Logos.. all knobs..[/b]

Yo chemical, lets try and get same lvl same gear rogues on a server. I'm willing to bet 50$ via paypal that ill rip ur a$$ apart 1v1. Maybe u have friends that will let u borrow their character for a 1v1, let me know what lvl and server u can get and ill try to get the same. If ur up for the challenge knob...

ShayaN

I so wanna see this ^__^,if this ever happens,take fraps.

If i had more limit on my paypal id offer the same deal for him to 1v1 Holmzi.

Yo chemical, lets try and get same lvl same gear rogues on a server. I'm willing to bet 50$ via paypal that ill rip ur a$$ apart 1v1. Maybe u have friends that will let u borrow their character for a 1v1, let me know what lvl and server u can get and ill try to get the same. If ur up for the challenge knob...[/b]

I've heard from enough people that raped you, that you are horrible. So why would I waste my time?
    However 50$ is all you are willing to bet? Meh, that won't do it for me.

Who knows, Maybe i get to play someones sin on ronark once, just to see how crap the server is. and I'll let you know when i am able to get a hold of a sin on ronark server.

Banned

force is with you chem!
    YOU ARE THE ONE!!!!!!!!

to kick jeremiah's smart ass that is

halifax

I've heard from enough people that raped you, that you are horrible. So why would I waste my time?
    However 50$ is all you are willing to bet? Meh, that won't do it for me.
    Who knows, Maybe i get to play someones sin on ronark once, just to see how crap the server is. and I'll let you know when i am able to get a hold of a sin on ronark server.[/b]

Sounds to me like ur pussing out. And for ur info no one has beaten me in about 6 months. I'm not saying i'm the best but willing to bet i'm better than u.

hah sounds to me like the green lights on your pu$$y. And for your info no one has beaten me 1v1 in about 6 months. ( no i dont think i'm the best, just willing to bet that i'm better than u) If u cant back it up then dont talk[/b]

Dude, You've played a crap server for the past 6 months. Good on a crap server is like barely average on a "good" server.

On logos i'd run over 99% of the people as a paper mage.

halifax

Dude, You've played a crap server for the past 6 months. Good on a crap server is like barely average on a "good" server.

On logos i'd run over 99% of the people as a paper mage.[/b]

This is the reason I would like to 1v1 u. You think that just b/c its not ''ares or diez'' people arent skilled. I'll set up some lvl 60 sin accounts with the same exact items and after i wipe the floor with u maybe your opinion will change.

This is the reason I would like to 1v1 u. You think that just b/c its not ''ares or diez'' people arent skilled. I'll set up some lvl 60 sin accounts with the same exact items and after i wipe the floor with u maybe your opinion will change.[/b]
    Wait wait, Diez? LOL, Diez is probably, well most definetely worse than Pathos.

Well, it is a shame I didnt fight vs you when I played on pathos for 2 weeks. But like I said, who knows. maybe in the near future we will.

I'd say, start practicing

Banned

http://files.filefront.com//;6106456;;/

Jeremiah's movie

Dual Cleavers+9
    Shells+7
    Dual Rols
    Iron Belt
    Iron Neck

all in 3 months of pathos opening, he is really good.

Wait, he's Jeremiah? EL OH EL

Yeah, get me an account to play on and we'll see.

rofl.. jeremiah

Dark_Avenger

Get the same gear as he did in that amount of time without babashopping and ill raise a monument for you.

Theres alot of ppl who play on new servers for 15+ hours a day and race to the top. Which is a challenge of its own. The gear halifax had on pathos is a dream for most ppl, let alone in the 3rd month of the server. If he stayed on pathos he would be at the top as long as he kept up lvling.

To all of you flamers out there... Less speech more action.

Its amusing to see how ppl cry when they get their ass beaten by some1 with better gear or higher lvl then them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast