Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human)

This is a discussion on Clan Vampires (new server ronark) Recruiting a couple pro players (human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com//;6106456;;/ Jeremiah's movie Dual Cleavers+9 Shells+7 Dual Rols Iron Belt Iron Neck all in 3 months of pathos opening, he ...
Page: 5

Tristan

http://files.filefront.com//;6106456;;/

Jeremiah's movie

Dual Cleavers+9
    Shells+7
    Dual Rols
    Iron Belt
    Iron Neck

all in 3 months of pathos opening, he is really good.[/b]
    Lol, what's that suppose to mean?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Sounds to me like ur pussing out. And for ur info no one has beaten me in about 6 months. I'm not saying i'm the best but willing to bet i'm better than u.[/b]

*cough* liar. *cough*

So Ares is the only good server there is? Hmm... The way i see it (And ive played Ares, Beramus, Edana, Logos and Pathos) youll find some skilled players on all servers but most people aint good. What people are forgetting tho is that this game is supposed to be about teamplay. Im actually almost 100% sure that Chemical and the rest of the people bragging all day on these forums would cry like a baby if he had a runin with the top guys from JapKo or MyKO. I remember Chemical at the start of Pathos running arround getting last hits and taking out everyone with crap armor but you never 1's killed my mage gg. I suggest you stop talking and start acting.

halifax

I made that PK video of mine in 4 hours. ( 2 hours pk, 2 hours making movie) I must admit it looks quite noob but most ppl take a month worth of frapse to put in 1 video.
    Also chemical, the $50 bet is still on the table man, dont back out now.

BTW I did buy that iron neck off of someone for USD so i cant say i obtained 100% of those items via ingame time.

So Ares is the only good server there is? Hmm... The way i see it (And ive played Ares, Beramus, Edana, Logos and Pathos) youll find some skilled players on all servers but most people aint good. What people are forgetting tho is that this game is supposed to be about teamplay. Im actually almost 100% sure that Chemical and the rest of the people bragging all day on these forums would cry like a baby if he had a runin with the top guys from JapKo or MyKO. I remember Chemical at the start of Pathos running arround getting last hits and taking out everyone with crap armor but you never 1's killed my mage gg. I suggest you stop talking and start acting.[/b]

fyi, I started Pathos late, I just played there to 1v1 Synthetic ( yes the real synthetic, not the noob one) after that, I went back to olympia. I exped like 2 days, 1v1'ed him, gave my items away and went back to olympia..

Also, my name on Pathos wasnt Chemical, cause someone took that name when the server came out.
    I was Sc0rpY.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Wait wait, Diez? LOL, Diez is probably, well most definetely worse than Pathos.[/b]
    cuz all the goodguns of diez quit ko

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345