Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dark_Avenger Its just something halifax said... its not like all members are spamming this topic with it, ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Its just something halifax said... its not like all members are spamming this topic with it, so you cant say that the clan proclaims itself as the best clan. When every member starts saying that, than you can say that the clan proclaims itself as the best.

Why would we be flamed? Did any1 of us do anything? *
    Are you gonna flame us? You flame everybody so i doubt any1 will care about it here.

You havent played on edana so i beg you dont start bitching, since you do not know anything about what MeowMix, HeroesOfHollywood and TheCrusaders did on edana and you dont know much if at all, about their history.

I dont know much about those olympian clans, but MeowMix, HeroesOfHollywood and *TheCrusaders were flamed 24/7 cause noobs thought they cheat. I was in TemplarKnights at that time, i havent flamed any1 of them, i kept my mouth shut but alot of my clannies havent. There was always an active topic on the official forums about atleast 1 of them, about how they arent legit and shit.

If you dont believe me ask any1 who played on edana from start.

And pls dont compare Eclipse and ZeroTolerance with this clan cause its not Eclipse and its not ZeroTolerance.

First i dont know ur clan history , yea you're right but i really couldnt care less...

Secondly , all the 3 clans start saying "we are best ,we will pwn" etc
    Not all the clan ?

Killah , the guy that started this topic and some more i cant remember name , just read this thread...

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Ki1laH
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Lol you guys are pathetic

Best on server ?

Killah or whatever is name is undefeated ? How come i never ever heard of his name before if he is that strong ?

Undefeated on which server ? Edana , the server with no skilled players ? *

No skilled players.... If you played for the first 3 months i would love to see you 1v1 ursum, fear, accurate, morian, kujo, slayer, lazyimp, k1llah, even cheaters asdok and vasco werent bad, and a few others from MM, including the HoH crew. -_-

I didnt play edana at all , but if any of them wanna 1v1 me im ok (except trevor, i already know he beat me on olympia)

Either on oly or on the beta test server or if someone give me a char :lol:

For the record flippy, i beat ursusm, fear, accurate, morian, jujo, slaer, lazy, asdok, and vasco. Though I am a warrior and the majority of them are rogues.

If you haven't heard my name its because people consider Edana to be a server with 'no skill' which is true in the most part but there were very skilled players that played there, I quit it a while ago cuz it sucked.

Ill 1v1 you in beta server if you like, im a 70 warrior. I'll have to download it and stuff and find a time when i'm home, but if you are on when i happen to be on we can do it. B)

P.S. Thats a vid I made on edana, with fraps i get 3-7 FPS, without fraps around 14, take note of that. :P

http://rapidshare.de/files/22598944/...ning..wmv.html

Im just 60 so if u dont howling sword and take out iron belt or neck , ill do it[/b]
    Alright when im home and its installed and you are on we can go, though I wish you were 70 or I was 60 lol. I also have full set of +7 dragon which adds hp, do u or are u wearing shell? Because I burned my shell lol.[/b][/quote]

i burnt all my set and im using dragon +7 and ms +8 <_<

Ki1laH

Ah so we have same armor on...for some reason the beta dl wont work, anybody have a direct link?

damn i've seen your video you are pro

i think you could even kill god or allah naked h43r:

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Its just something halifax said... its not like all members are spamming this topic with it, so you cant say that the clan proclaims itself as the best clan. When every member starts saying that, than you can say that the clan proclaims itself as the best.

Why would we be flamed? Did any1 of us do anything? *
    Are you gonna flame us? You flame everybody so i doubt any1 will care about it here.

You havent played on edana so i beg you dont start bitching, since you do not know anything about what MeowMix, HeroesOfHollywood and TheCrusaders did on edana and you dont know much if at all, about their history.

I dont know much about those olympian clans, but MeowMix, HeroesOfHollywood and *TheCrusaders were flamed 24/7 cause noobs thought they cheat. I was in TemplarKnights at that time, i havent flamed any1 of them, i kept my mouth shut but alot of my clannies havent. There was always an active topic on the official forums about atleast 1 of them, about how they arent legit and shit.

If you dont believe me ask any1 who played on edana from start.

And pls dont compare Eclipse and ZeroTolerance with this clan cause its not Eclipse and its not ZeroTolerance.

First i dont know ur clan history , yea you're right but i really couldnt care less...

Secondly , all the 3 clans start saying "we are best ,we will pwn" etc
    Not all the clan ?

Killah , the guy that started this topic and some more i cant remember name , just read this thread...[/b]

Yeah your right, but as you can see most ppl here just keep their mouth shut, the best thing to say is... Well wait and see.

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Suicune
    damn i've seen your video you are pro

i think you could even kill god or allah naked *h43r:
    He is one of the best warriors in KO :wub:

God and Allah both have +5 jewlery... h43r:

Too tired to explain.... BS

You state we have allstar koxpers and i state we dont, you dont agree with me i dont agree with you, simple as that.

If you dont mind name one allstar koxper in the clan.

And btw, take a look at your clan list and think about the ppl from ex Njoy and Bloodline before you start posting shit about Vendetta being illegit cause one person from the clan macroed for a day or two and gained 20%. You dont bitch about your own clan so dont bitch about others.
    No one from my clan macro's, so fuck off.
    I already named someone, Morian. Yeah right he macro'd 20%, He was one of the first people I saw macro-ing in Eslant in Edana with the whole Cashmachine gang.
    Halifax flames everyone around him filling the whole Edana forum with it, if your CL does that you can expect flames back. HoH was legit, MeowMix was legit, but in no way were they as arrogant as most people here. If someone tells them they are not the best they go in a defensive state the second it's been said.
    I'll stop here, but don't claim that he didn't macro, if someone does the day after they stop everyone forgets it because they can profit off them, it's fucking gay.
    But I'll stop here, considering you don't mean it that way. pm me if you have anything to say.

I didnt like your video

Ok , you can kill most of the ppl 1v1 , but wtf , giga +7 , chitin +6 / +7 , shell +6 , i think WP rest +8 / +9 str and there wasnt a single rogue that knew how to minor heal rofl...

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

are you going to abuse isiloon *^_^

Still waiting for Suicune to reply... What is that supposed to mean?

that was a joke ^^

but i've seen on edana you abused isiloon every days , atleast from what i've heard, also seen a few movies, you got CS, iron belt, ROL etc...

hope it won't be the same here...[/b]

Believe me they didnt abuse it. It was killed with skill. Even the GM approved it, since he went down there and watched them kill it cause NightBreed also thought they abuse it. The GM gave them a green light. :wub:[/b][/quote]
    shut up u dumbass they abused the hell out of it and i am 100% positive. i had a friend in that clan that 1. told me they did it w/o getting hit and 2. showed me a SS where there were no healers, liek 30 guys attacking it, and no1 was getting hurt. and yet another who said they got a CS but it was deleted by a GM

Bleek

Still recruiting or no?

Ki1laH

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

that was a joke ^^

but i've seen on edana you abused isiloon every days , atleast from what i've heard, also seen a few movies, you got CS, iron belt, ROL etc...

hope it won't be the same here...

Believe me they didnt abuse it. It was killed with skill. Even the GM approved it, since he went down there and watched them kill it cause NightBreed also thought they abuse it. The GM gave them a green light. :wub:[/b]
    shut up u dumbass they abused the hell out of it and i am 100% positive. i had a friend in that clan that 1. told me they did it w/o getting hit and 2. showed me a SS where there were no healers, liek 30 guys attacking it, and no1 was getting hurt. and yet another who said they got a CS but it was deleted by a GM[/b][/quote]

GM's told us that it wasn't bug abuse before we ever did it, and we DID get hit, but only range attack. We were given the go-ahead by the gm's, but they later changed their minds and declared it bug abuse and deleted the items, after it was declared bug abuse we never did it again.

So please, know the whole story thanks.

And flippy, minor heal combo isnt always the best on a server where everybody is level 60 with low mana.

CLAN PLS LVVL 65 PLSS LUFTEN PLSSS PLSS HADI

chi

Originally posted by chi
    Maybe you guys will want an Ice/Light mage for harpys and cz, well if u guys accept me im going to be one, this is my msn: [email protected], morian knows me btw.. * *

my ingame nick will be: piNky

KO exp:

Warrior lvl 61 Diez
    Manes lvl 61 Sin
    Xigenon lvl 61 War
    Sin lvl 62 Diez

Yeah, i have headset + vent.. and im active, mature and loyal.. lol

Dont worry, i know how to play mage.. thanks anyways.. *:wub:
    bump <_<

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

that was a joke ^^

hope it won't be the same here...

Believe me they didnt abuse it. It was killed with skill. Even the GM approved it, since he went down there and watched them kill it cause NightBreed also thought they abuse it. The GM gave them a green light. :wub:
    shut up u dumbass they abused the hell out of it and i am 100% positive. i had a friend in that clan that 1. told me they did it w/o getting hit and 2. showed me a SS where there were no healers, liek 30 guys attacking it, and no1 was getting hurt. and yet another who said they got a CS but it was deleted by a GM[/b]
    GM's told us that it wasn't bug abuse before we ever did it, and we DID get hit, but only range attack. We were given the go-ahead by the gm's, but they later changed their minds and declared it bug abuse and deleted the items, after it was declared bug abuse we never did it again.

So please, know the whole story thanks.

And flippy, minor heal combo isnt always the best on a server where everybody is level 60 with low mana.[/b][/quote]

No point playing a sin if u cant minor ...

oh btw

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    Too tired to explain.... BS

You state we have allstar koxpers and i state we dont, you dont agree with me i dont agree with you, simple as that.

If you dont mind name one allstar koxper in the clan.

And btw, take a look at your clan list and think about the ppl from ex Njoy and Bloodline before you start posting shit about Vendetta being illegit cause one person from the clan macroed for a day or two and gained 20%. You dont bitch about your own clan so dont bitch about others.
    No one from my clan macro's, so fuck off.
    I already named someone, Morian. Yeah right he macro'd 20%, He was one of the first people I saw macro-ing in Eslant in Edana with the whole Cashmachine gang.
    Halifax flames everyone around him filling the whole Edana forum with it, if your CL does that you can expect flames back. HoH was legit, MeowMix was legit, but in no way were they as arrogant as most people here. If someone tells them they are not the best they go in a defensive state the second it's been said.
    I'll stop here, but don't claim that he didn't macro, if someone does the day after they stop everyone forgets it because they can profit off them, it's fucking gay.
    But I'll stop here, considering you don't mean it that way. pm me if you have anything to say.[/b]

1st of all i never said any of your clan members macroed. Using a mage to tp ppl through the doors is bug abuse, which is in fact cheating. Njoy and Bloodline were doing that and alot of your clannies are from those clans. Even tho macroing is worse than bug abusing the doors to kill the warders.... Both of those things are considered cheating.

You named Morian, he is not an allstar koxper, and you said all star koxpers so i thought you meant we are full of macroers. I never lvled in eslant on edana so i never saw him and i will kinda believe you altho no1 ever posted screenshots of him macroing on edana. I know his members did and i saw them, but i also saw him doing trolls in cz 24/7, since I was lvling there with TK, and a CashMachine party had 1 spawn 24/7.
    Accurate is the clan leader, i dont see him flaming any1... Halifax isnt flaming any1 here... No1 is flaming any1 directly so i dont see a reason why should we be flamed. I also dont see who is so arrogant here.
    Yes, i agree with you, Morian did macro, but that little bit of macroing doesnt have to do much with his skills and his personality. I cant say he is 100% legit but pathos is not edana and pathos is not manes. Neither is Morian an allstar koxper.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast