Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div> Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady) Originally posted by Dark_Avenger Originally posted by Suicune <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger @ ...
Page: 11

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Originally posted by Suicune
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

are you going to abuse isiloon *^_^

Still waiting for Suicune to reply... What is that supposed to mean?

that was a joke ^^

but i've seen on edana you abused isiloon every days , atleast from what i've heard, also seen a few movies, you got CS, iron belt, ROL etc...

hope it won't be the same here...

Believe me they didnt abuse it. It was killed with skill. Even the GM approved it, since he went down there and watched them kill it cause NightBreed also thought they abuse it. The GM gave them a green light. :wub:
    shut up u dumbass they abused the hell out of it and i am 100% positive. i had a friend in that clan that 1. told me they did it w/o getting hit and 2. showed me a SS where there were no healers, liek 30 guys attacking it, and no1 was getting hurt. and yet another who said they got a CS but it was deleted by a GM[/b]
    GM's told us that it wasn't bug abuse before we ever did it, and we DID get hit, but only range attack. We were given the go-ahead by the gm's, but they later changed their minds and declared it bug abuse and deleted the items, after it was declared bug abuse we never did it again.

So please, know the whole story thanks.

And flippy, minor heal combo isnt always the best on a server where everybody is level 60 with low mana.[/b][/quote]
    BS, how the fuck can you/GM's not know it was a bug, when they were fucking banning people for it BEFORE edana?

Im feeling flamed when you say "we will be the best" its like if we're inferior whereas you got no idea who am i and cant judge me

Only one from Njoy in my clan was Kirby, and he left a while ago, nobody likes him either. And the rest were all in Darkforces, not Bloodline.
    T0wn3r also Koxp, dunno about the rest. And I kinda agree with flippy. Oh well, gl with the clan.

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)
    Originally posted by SlmShady
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

that was a joke ^^

but i've seen on edana you abused isiloon every days , atleast from what i've heard, also seen a few movies, you got CS, iron belt, ROL etc...

Believe me they didnt abuse it. It was killed with skill. Even the GM approved it, since he went down there and watched them kill it cause NightBreed also thought they abuse it. The GM gave them a green light. :wub:

shut up u dumbass they abused the hell out of it and i am 100% positive. i had a friend in that clan that 1. told me they did it w/o getting hit and 2. showed me a SS where there were no healers, liek 30 guys attacking it, and no1 was getting hurt. and yet another who said they got a CS but it was deleted by a GM
    GM's told us that it wasn't bug abuse before we ever did it, and we DID get hit, but only range attack. We were given the go-ahead by the gm's, but they later changed their minds and declared it bug abuse and deleted the items, after it was declared bug abuse we never did it again.

And flippy, minor heal combo isnt always the best on a server where everybody is level 60 with low mana.[/b]

No point playing a sin if u cant minor ...

oh btw

[/b][/quote]

All 3 orc constables on edana were members of TemplarKnights, MrsNight, NightBreed and Inquisitor. We knew the GM's well enough cause of that and NightBreed sent a GM to go down there and watch them kill isiloon after csw. The GM not only watched them kill it... He frapsed the whole thing and sent the movie to NightBreed and MrsNight to judge if they abuse it.

After like 3 hours of warching the movie over and over again NightBreed came on Team Speak and said... "Those guys dont bug isiloon... The think Mrs and I saw in this movie isnt bug abuse. Its pure skill and ownage and we cant believe it. These guys know what they are doing and its obvious they have skills."

We kinda couldnt believe it so NightBreed spoke with the GM and a few mins later, the GM called us to the bowl and spawned isiloon. He wanted to see how many ppl it takes to kill it. We had a party of 8 and started killing it, kept dieng over and over again. We called some more clannies and some ppl from ELT and did the same thing MM and crusaders did.... We didnt need buffs isiloon couldnt hit us, but we couldnt kill him since we didnt have enough ppl. After a few mins like 100 orcs showed up and every1 started attacking. She droped in like 20 seconds and the GM gave MM and Crusaders a green light on killing it. Altho clans like sinfuls abused it so bigbird prohibited the use of CS's.

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Only one from Njoy in my clan was Kirby, and he left a while ago, nobody likes him either. And the rest were all in Darkforces, not Bloodline. *
    T0wn3r also Koxp, dunno about the rest. And I kinda agree with flippy. Oh well, gl with the clan.
    True, he was a bitch. Srry if you thought i called your clan a macro clan, but dont think we are cheaters cause of 1 member. And besides, he wont macro on phatos unless he wants to be booted :P

pure skill ? clicking on skills while beeing at max range :blink:

Ayman4u

Is this topic for recruiting in this clan or no ?

if u want to join post here if not then why u post ? :mellow:

Dark_Avenger

If you thinks its just clicking on skills, why dont you gather the ppl to do it and organize more than 2 isiloon hunt each week.

Im not sure but i would say that you think they bug abused it so you dont even know how they killed it. Killing isiloon isnt like killing hyde or some other nooby boss so yes, it does take more than just skill.

If you thinks its just clicking on skills, why dont you gather the ppl to do it and organize more than 2 isiloon hunt each week.

Im not sure but i would say that you think they bug abused it so you dont even know how they killed it. Killing isiloon isnt like killing hyde or some other nooby boss so yes, it does take more than just skill.

PURE SKILL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHZAHEAZHEAZUEHAZE UAZHEAZUEAHEAZUEHAZEUAUUUAZUHAHZUAUAUAHUHAZUHZAUZH AUAHUZAUZAUUZAUZUAUZA rofl sorry but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bleek

Originally posted by Bleek
    Still recruiting or no?

Hydr4

Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    Still recruiting or no?
    [/b]
    i think so

u guys have any forum? :unsure:

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

that was a joke ^^

shut up u dumbass they abused the hell out of it and i am 100% positive. i had a friend in that clan that 1. told me they did it w/o getting hit and 2. showed me a SS where there were no healers, liek 30 guys attacking it, and no1 was getting hurt. and yet another who said they got a CS but it was deleted by a GM[/b]

And flippy, minor heal combo isnt always the best on a server where everybody is level 60 with low mana.[/b][/quote]
    maybe u werent there but i know that some of your clan did it at least once...

1. i never use koxp in manes the first days
    2. i made lvl 60 in 7 days and my clan was 1 of the best in manes
    3. i quit manes because i saw many duppers , koxps , nooobs , and good ppl was quiting

about edana

if i killed with set fp 7/12 and dual md 6 and jewel +6 dex i dont think my skill is suck

shell.. who the hell are u :S -_-!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast