Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Morian 1. i never use koxp in manes the first days * 2. i made lvl 60 ...
Page: 12

Hydr4

Originally posted by Morian
    1. i never use koxp in manes the first days *
    2. i made lvl 60 in 7 days and my clan was 1 of the best in manes
    3. i quit manes because i saw many duppers , koxps , nooobs , and good ppl was quiting

about edana

if i killed with set fp 7/12 and dual md 6 and jewel +6 dex i dont think my skill is suck

shell.. who the hell are u :S -_-!
    Subse7en in manes and was Shellshocked in edana

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    3. i quit manes because i saw many duppers , koxps , nooobs , and good ppl was quiting

about edana

if i killed with set fp 7/12 and dual md 6 and jewel +6 dex i dont think my skill is suck

Subse7en in manes and was Shellshocked in edana[/b]
    i never see him in cz dunno who is ? whatever who care

btw we need mage for the clan

Bleek

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    Originally posted by Bleek@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek

Still recruiting or no?
    i think so[/b]
    Ill pm someone, thanks anyway >.<

<_<

u guys have any forum?!

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    If you thinks its just clicking on skills, why dont you gather the ppl to do it and organize more than 2 isiloon hunt each week.

Im not sure but i would say that you think they bug abused it so you dont even know how they killed it. Killing isiloon isnt like killing hyde or some other nooby boss so yes, it does take more than just skill.

PURE SKILL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHZAHEAZHEAZUEHAZE UAZHEAZUEAHEAZUEHAZEUAUUUAZUHAHZUAUAUAHUHAZUHZAUZH AUAHUZAUZAUUZAUZUAUZA rofl sorry but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]
    Tell me how many clans can kill isiloon... The ppl who kill isiloon arent just some average noobs.

I dont know what is going on in your mind and i dont care but honestly, your annoying alot of ppl with your bullshit spamming, flaming and insulting in every post. You think you can solo isiloon go ahead. It was the start of edana, no lvl 63's even. The gihest lvl was 61 or 62 when they started killing it so it does take skill. Prove me wrong... Make a clan and kill it yourself.

I dont know anything about you but all the ppl that know atleast a bit about you told me you cheated on oly.

Hydr4

Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)</div>
    Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek

Still recruiting or no?
    i think so[/b]
    Ill pm someone, thanks anyway >.<[/b][/quote]wannabe a mage?

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

If you thinks its just clicking on skills, why dont you gather the ppl to do it and organize more than 2 isiloon hunt each week.

Im not sure but i would say that you think they bug abused it so you dont even know how they killed it. Killing isiloon isnt like killing hyde or some other nooby boss so yes, it does take more than just skill.

PURE SKILL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHZAHEAZHEAZUEHAZE UAZHEAZUEAHEAZUEHAZEUAUUUAZUHAHZUAUAUAHUHAZUHZAUZH AUAHUZAUZAUUZAUZUAUZA rofl sorry but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Tell me how many clans can kill isiloon... The ppl who kill isiloon arent just some average noobs.

I dont know what is going on in your mind and i dont care but honestly, your annoying alot of ppl with your bullshit spamming, flaming and insulting in every post. You think you can solo isiloon go ahead. It was the start of edana, no lvl 63's even. The gihest lvl was 61 or 62 when they started killing it so it does take skill. Prove me wrong... Make a clan and kill it yourself.

I dont know anything about you but all the ppl that know atleast a bit about you told me you cheated on oly.[/b]

But maybe that end game boss wasnt intended to be abused and killed with 500+ chickens ? :rollseyes:

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

PURE SKILL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHZAHEAZHEAZUEHAZE UAZHEAZUEAHEAZUEHAZEUAUUUAZUHAHZUAUAUAHUHAZUHZAUZH AUAHUZAUZAUUZAUZUAUZA rofl sorry but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont know anything about you but all the ppl that know atleast a bit about you told me you cheated on oly.[/b]

But maybe that end game boss wasnt intended to be abused and killed with 500+ chickens ? :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

If you could organize enough chickens to kill isiloon *if thats possible without server crashing*, get all of the chickens down there, organize them to do what they need to do and not make a single mistake which would result in everybody dieing. Then you sir, I would give MAD props.

With all the people we had we could have killed it easy the 'legit' way, i was able to tank isiloon fine on edana, we did it before.

about edana

1. I never said you did
    2. No you weren't, your teamplay sucked ASS.
    3. You kosped in the last days in Manes

Tbh you can kill with anything, you aren't an allstar.

T0wn3R

about edana

Same, we made lvl 60 100% legit, we was lvling EVER in cz, apos spots or harpys spots and we made lvl 55 at derus because we were first lvl 55 in manes (aside moneytalks, emosexual and dahacker who lvl with expe scroll)

And my weapons? (as i am koxper (lol?) then i have iron neck, iron belt, ROLs, shards, etc?)
    MD +3/MD +4
    +5 dex jewlery.

I dont have the acc now for show you but who received my hits can believe me.

Then stop accuse me =(.

the difference between a good player and bad(gay) player is that the bad puts pretexts on the good one

lalalala tururu.

PS: many kisses for morian :wub:

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian

about edana

1. I never said you did
    2. No you weren't, your teamplay sucked ASS.
    3. You kosped in the last days in Manes

Tbh you can kill with anything, you aren't an allstar.[/b]
    what about u templay zzz i like play with good ppl for teamplay but i play always solo and i dont was using my acc last days in manes because i said i wanna quit manes , reason x , i was trying to sell my acc for one good person dont use koxp , yes i can kill with anything i dont need good gears for owned u

Originally posted by Ki1laH

With all the people we had we could have killed it easy the 'legit' way, i was able to tank isiloon fine on edana, we did it before.

Show me a fraps?

Dark_Avenger

<!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

Show me a fraps?[/b]
    So you can find out the secret behind killing it.... LOL

Ask infinite or nemesis if they killed isiloon legitly, 1 of those 2 GM's was watching them.

Ok number one clan we got there.

You are recruiting only number 1 players ...

4man clan ^_^

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

it isnt skill when u bug it.. its supposed to be a hard boss, and lvl 60s let alone on a new server with not so good gear shouldnt and cant tank it legit...