Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Shellshocked Ehm, no. Stfu, you scammed us, you're a gay, and no one like syou. ...
Page: 14

Hydr4

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shellshocked
    Ehm, no. Stfu, you scammed us, you're a gay, and no one like syou.
    i like him he isnt a noob and i never has problem with him[/b]
    But u like any human being wich has a penis

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@

i like him he isnt a noob and i never has problem with him
    But u like any human being wich has a penis[/b]
    i like u vagina :wub:

lol... more than 6 pages are off topic

anyway...
    i wanna challenge brian in a 1v1 !! oke ?
    meet me behind ob on the 7th day of the server.

On Wednesday, August 2nd at 1 PM PST (-8 GMT) ALL servers will be closed for updating the current game client with the new expansion- Reign of the Fire Drake!

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Stop typing crap.
    I'll give you some facts :
    -You leeched from a koxper called wapster/wappie/wap (dno what his nick is atm)
    -This koxper is still in your clan on Manes and is still koxping on a daily basis, everyone in the clan knows about it, leeches from him,....
    -When I quit Manes I refused to return my MD +6 (the only item I had from clan) because I found myself online alone for hours and hours farming while you guys where playing some other gay games for days and days , don't you think I diserved that item ? Plus the fact that everyone talked behind my back, I don't wonna give an item to gay noobs like you who talk shit behind my back and whine all day about not being able to pk without a kekuri ring cuz you always get leggcutted.
    -You are talking shit about koxpers while your clan supports koxp and I know even you leeched from koxper inside your clan.

Hydr4

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Stop typing crap.
    -This koxper is still in your clan on Manes and is still koxping on a daily basis, everyone in the clan knows about it, leeches from him,....
    -When I quit Manes I refused to return my MD +6 (the only item I had from clan) because I found myself online alone for hours and hours farming while you guys where playing some other gay games for days and days , don't you think I diserved that item ? Plus the fact that everyone talked behind my back, I don't wonna give an item to gay noobs like you who talk shit behind my back and whine all day about not being able to pk without a kekuri ring cuz you always get leggcutted.
    -You are talking shit about koxpers while your clan supports koxp and I know even you leeched from koxper inside your clan.[/b]
    Well i was straight with u i told u , ur a belgian fuckwit well :wub:

IShakeThatThang

boner

mm.. are you guys even sure brian is going ^_^

:rollseyes:

lau

hf Gl

Suckmybows

nice to see old friends come back to the game (ki1lah and brian)

will and leah also coming?

jizz

he is right about one thing catastrophe the best clan in edana ><

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Stop typing crap.
    -You are talking shit about koxpers while your clan supports koxp and I know even you leeched from koxper inside your clan.[/b]
    I'll give you some too.
    -No I didn't leech off KOSP, got all my levels at trolls, healer leveled at dm's.
    -Noone in my clan uses KOSP, we don't even have archer in our clan. h34r:
    -You farmed stuff, but THAT item was a clan item, it belongs to the CLAN. So if you leave you give it to the CLAN, you scammed us whatever you say. I didn't see you did anything for the clan which made you deserve that item, besides practicing ur minor heal combo at arena all day with 1500 mp and farming mastodons. You never made any good np either. It was a big mistake of me to give you that IB too, since all you did was die. :-(

Go electric boogy, you weirdo.

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando@

Stop typing crap.
    -You are talking shit about koxpers while your clan supports koxp and I know even you leeched from koxper inside your clan.
    I'll give you some too.
    -No I didn't leech off KOSP, got all my levels at trolls, healer leveled at dm's.
    -Noone in my clan uses KOSP, we don't even have archer in our clan. h34r:
    -You farmed stuff, but THAT item was a clan item, it belongs to the CLAN. So if you leave you give it to the CLAN, you scammed us whatever you say. I didn't see you did anything for the clan which made you deserve that item, besides practicing ur minor heal combo at arena all day with 1500 mp and farming mastodons. You never made any good np either. It was a big mistake of me to give you that IB too, since all you did was die. :-(

Go electric boogy, you weirdo.[/b]
    Copy pasted from message history with "wynne" , the priest that is in your clan , right ?
    2/13/2002 11:23:35 PM wynne Black is Back ^^, (w)[[Aart]] wap gebruikt ook koxp
    2/13/2002 11:23:55 PM wynne Black is Back ^^, (w)[[Aart]] hij is nu 61 en 20% in 1 weekje
    2/13/2002 11:24:16 PM wynne Black is Back ^^, (w)[[Aart]] en hij heeft ook een priest van lvl 58,5
    Translation :
    Wap uses koxp too.
    He got to lvl 61 and 20% in 1 week
    He also has a priest lvl 58.5

And yes you did leech from him , almost everyone leeched from him on ur mages.

I think I told you before, stop talking crap about other stuff , I'm saying you and your clan support koxpers and leech from them, defend yourself , don't type stuff like "your gay" "go electric boogie" , give me some facts prooving you dont support koxpers , just like I just gave some facts that you do support koxp and leech from ppl who use it.

And about me "scamming" the MD +6 , I didn't even scam it , I asked Stylo if I could give it to someone in the clan cuz I didnt want stylo to give it to you or twiggy and he was fine with that , so I gave the MD +6 to subvert , together with all the cash I farmed from mastodons. Whatever happened to that silly MD +6 afterwards has got nothing to do with me.

DontLikeAFreak

wtf???? a 9 pages topic... never saw a topic that was so long -_-

KingClay

Originally posted by DontLikeAFreak
    wtf???? a 9 pages topic... * *never saw a topic that was so long -_-
    i have

Originally posted by Suckmybows
    nice to see old friends come back to the game (ki1lah and brian)

will and leah also coming?
    leah coming too i think :P