Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by jizz he is right about one thing catastrophe the best clan in edana >< Catastrophe only became ...
Page: 15

Ki1laH

Originally posted by jizz
    he is right about one thing catastrophe the best clan in edana ><
    Catastrophe only became the best because MM members did an NT and joined it. ^_^

IlikeGirls

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jizz
    he is right about one thing catastrophe the best clan in edana ><
    Catastrophe only became the best because MM members did an NT and joined it. ^_^[/b]
    seroiusly, if mm stayed strong and had a full capacity of members we would have dominated the server

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shellshocked

Ehm, no. Stfu, you scammed us, you're a gay, and no one like syou.

Stop typing crap.
    I'll give you some facts :
    -You leeched from a koxper called wapster/wappie/wap (dno what his nick is atm)
    -This koxper is still in your clan on Manes and is still koxping on a daily basis, everyone in the clan knows about it, leeches from him,....
    -When I quit Manes I refused to return my MD +6 (the only item I had from clan) because I found myself online alone for hours and hours farming while you guys where playing some other gay games for days and days , don't you think I diserved that item ? Plus the fact that everyone talked behind my back, I don't wonna give an item to gay noobs like you who talk shit behind my back and whine all day about not being able to pk without a kekuri ring cuz you always get leggcutted.
    -You are talking shit about koxpers while your clan supports koxp and I know even you leeched from koxper inside your clan.
    I'll give you some too.
    -No I didn't leech off KOSP, got all my levels at trolls, healer leveled at dm's.
    -Noone in my clan uses KOSP, we don't even have archer in our clan. h34r:
    -You farmed stuff, but THAT item was a clan item, it belongs to the CLAN. So if you leave you give it to the CLAN, you scammed us whatever you say. I didn't see you did anything for the clan which made you deserve that item, besides practicing ur minor heal combo at arena all day with 1500 mp and farming mastodons. You never made any good np either. It was a big mistake of me to give you that IB too, since all you did was die. :-(

Go electric boogy, you weirdo.[/b]
    Copy pasted from message history with "wynne" , the priest that is in your clan , right ?
    2/13/2002 11:23:35 PM wynne Black is Back ^^, (w)[[Aart]] wap gebruikt ook koxp
    2/13/2002 11:23:55 PM wynne Black is Back ^^, (w)[[Aart]] hij is nu 61 en 20% in 1 weekje
    2/13/2002 11:24:16 PM wynne Black is Back ^^, (w)[[Aart]] en hij heeft ook een priest van lvl 58,5
    Translation :
    Wap uses koxp too.
    He got to lvl 61 and 20% in 1 week
    He also has a priest lvl 58.5

And yes you did leech from him , almost everyone leeched from him on ur mages.

I think I told you before, stop talking crap about other stuff , I'm saying you and your clan support koxpers and leech from them, defend yourself , don't type stuff like "your gay" "go electric boogie" , give me some facts prooving you dont support koxpers , just like I just gave some facts that you do support koxp and leech from ppl who use it.

And about me "scamming" the MD +6 , I didn't even scam it , I asked Stylo if I could give it to someone in the clan cuz I didnt want stylo to give it to you or twiggy and he was fine with that , so I gave the MD +6 to subvert , together with all the cash I farmed from mastodons. Whatever happened to that silly MD +6 afterwards has got nothing to do with me.[/b][/quote]

1. Fact: Wap isn't in our clan, and is not an archer.
    2. I didn't leech off kosp, otherwise I wouldn't be level 22 on my mage now would I?
    3. Give me screenshots of any of our members kosping, we don't even have archers.
    4. You even told me you would use KOXP if it was free, and you might've.
    5. You gave the MD to a rl friend who wasn't even in the clan anymore, so clan drops that Stylo was ok with going to someone in the clan, left the clan, meaning you scammed us.
    6. Let's stop it here, I think you're a big Belgian gay, you think I'm a loser, whatever, I don't care.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    All 3 orc constables on edana were members of TemplarKnights, MrsNight, NightBreed and Inquisitor. We knew the GM's well enough cause of that and NightBreed sent a GM to go down there and watch them kill isiloon after csw. The GM not only watched them kill it... He frapsed the whole thing and sent the movie to NightBreed and MrsNight to judge if they abuse it.

After like 3 hours of warching the movie over and over again NightBreed came on Team Speak and said... "Those guys dont bug isiloon... The think Mrs and I saw in this movie isnt bug abuse. Its pure skill and ownage and we cant believe it. These guys know what they are doing and its obvious they have skills."

We kinda couldnt believe it so NightBreed spoke with the GM and a few mins later, the GM called us to the bowl and spawned isiloon. He wanted to see how many ppl it takes to kill it. We had a party of 8 and started killing it, kept dieng over and over again. We called some more clannies and some ppl from ELT and did the same thing MM and crusaders did.... We didnt need buffs isiloon couldnt hit us, but we couldnt kill him since we didnt have enough ppl. After a few mins like 100 orcs showed up and every1 started attacking. She droped in like 20 seconds and the GM gave MM and Crusaders a green light on killing it. Altho clans like sinfuls abused it so bigbird prohibited the use of CS's.
    actually

the GM spawned isiloon in the bowl like you said, to see how it actually hit if it had alot of people on it. (we didnt call more clannies sense there were only 8 or 9 on at the time and they were with us in the bowl) (we sure as hell didnt call ELT) but it did hit us with melee attack no matter how many people were on it, but eventually enough orcs were there that the TK members werent getting hit it was the other orcs, but even then. they werent 1 hit like when it was only 8 people on isiloon. the damage was spread out and potable so the GM said, what they are doing is brilliance

but Nemesis decided the server was to young for isiloon, so he deleted the items and said, no more isiloon.

btw that isiloon droped ROM which went to a random priest in the party "GiveMeUrLife" and she disbanded from the party immediatly and towned lol but not to mention that ROM was even deleted along with the 2 bus scrolls it dropped

Dark_Avenger

I asked volex if he can bring some ppl over, also asked BringMe if some sultans are up, and wanted to pm vasco if DF can come but blocked pm as usual. I dont know if any1 called Bloodline but they showed up also. Volex and a whole sultan party came. Within a min the whole orc town came. So we did get some help

BigBird prohibited Chitin Shields, but no1 said anything about isiloon??? :blink:

PS: was a quite long time ago... I think i have an SS somewhere... Gonna look for it a bit.

dean1103

can i join halifax?

_Hybrid_

Server is young for an Isiloon??? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha ZZZZ lets us deal with that without bug fag like all n00bs

Originally posted by _Hybrid_
    Server is young for an Isiloon??? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha ZZZZ lets us deal with that without bug fag like all n00bs
    :mellow: are u gay ?

_Hybrid_

plop! :blink:

Im Coming now Ladys

Ohhh Yes.

N1GG4

go orc fear

T0wn3R

omg, the clan is becoming 1337 :wub: XDDDDD

btw that isiloon droped ROM which went to a random priest in the party "GiveMeUrLife" and she disbanded from the party immediatly and towned lol but not to mention that ROM was even deleted along with the 2 bus scrolls it dropped
    i remember it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    omg, the clan is becoming 1337 *:wub: *XDDDDD

i remember it :lol: :lol: :lol:
    me2 xD he said he sister's was playing faking liar

T0wn3R

like you :wub:

PS: vendetta

IlikeGirls

lol