Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div> Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian) Originally posted by GeRMo* <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage @ <!--QuoteBegin-IShakeThatThang Dear Knight Online ...
Page: 6

jsquared90

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    Originally posted by GeRMo*
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IShakeThatThang

Dear Knight Online players,

Due to technical issues, the new world will not be released on Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 as stated before and will be delayed until further notice.

MGame is currently working on fixing the issues so that Pathos can be released at the same time as the expansion.

Thank you for your understanding

what understanding?

i want them mofos to burn! -_-

rofl

fak k2 i bought my prem >_< one time more k2 get me .....[/b]
    omg Morian.. dude i didnt wanted to... but i have to say it...

From k2 to moriaaaaan : http://morian.justgotowned.com

[/b][/quote]

hahaha apparently morian got OWN3D hardcore... lol someone must be either relly bored or have to much time on their hands

FukinRightDoggy

JaggedEdge from edana here
    wanting join clan?
    pls tell me if i can
    if not, i goin join some orc shit
    but i want clan Vendetta babs :lol:

Originally posted by jsquared90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jsquared90)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    Originally posted by Morian
    Originally posted by GeRMo*
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IShakeThatThang

Dear Knight Online players,

Due to technical issues, the new world will not be released on Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 as stated before and will be delayed until further notice.

MGame is currently working on fixing the issues so that Pathos can be released at the same time as the expansion.

Thank you for your understanding

what understanding?

i want them mofos to burn! -_-

rofl

fak k2 i bought my prem >_< one time more k2 get me .....
    omg Morian.. dude i didnt wanted to... but i have to say it...

From k2 to moriaaaaan : http://morian.justgotowned.com

[/b]

hahaha apparently morian got OWN3D hardcore... lol someone must be either relly bored or have to much time on their hands[/b][/quote]

faking nig.gers owned me again i will destroy k2 i promise renhaird ctm

Lol you guys are pathetic

Best on server ?

Killah or whatever is name is undefeated ? How come i never ever heard of his name before if he is that strong ?

Undefeated on which server ? Edana , the server with no skilled players ?

Don't make me laugh guys...

In france there is a sentence that say "don't sell the beast's hide before you killed it"

read it 20 times and think about it -_-

Originally posted by Flippy

Best on server ?

Killah or whatever is name is undefeated ? How come i never ever heard of his name before if he is that strong ?

Undefeated on which server ? Edana , the server with no skilled players ? * *

In france there is a sentence that say "don't sell the beast's hide before you killed it"

read it 20 times and think about it *-_-
    edana the server without skill =O for u cypher is the best server ....gg

LiberAchi

Best on server ?

Cerius

Best on server ?

Flippy is right. Don't be so full of yourself please. The only skilled guy I see in the list is Brian, Killah is an oké guy but the last time I checked, two people don't make a full clan. Halifax & morian are just two losers who will probably cause the downfall of this clan. I love grownup tards who love to flame people without checking themselves first. Get a life and get some skill, wouldn't hurt anyone.

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

edana the server without skill =O for u cypher is the best server ....gg[/b]

Where do you see "cypher has skill" ?

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

Flippy is right. Don't be so full of yourself please. The only skilled guy I see in the list is Brian, Killah is an oké guy but the last time I checked, two people don't make a full clan. Halifax & morian are just two losers who will probably cause the downfall of this clan. I love grownup tards who love to flame people without checking themselves first. Get a life and get some skill, wouldn't hurt anyone.[/b]
    what problem do u have with me ?

Originally posted by Cerius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

Flippy is right. Don't be so full of yourself please. The only skilled guy I see in the list is Brian, Killah is an oké guy but the last time I checked, two people don't make a full clan. Halifax & morian are just two losers who will probably cause the downfall of this clan. I love grownup tards who love to flame people without checking themselves first. Get a life and get some skill, wouldn't hurt anyone.
    what problem do u have with me ?[/b]

Stop acting like if you're god and u wont have any problems <_<

Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

[/b]

Awesome comment you made there tristan

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

what problem do u have with me ?[/b]

Stop acting like if you're god and u wont have any problems <_<[/b][/quote]

-_- u are saying edana dont has skill what do u mean with this ... remenber i played over there also i made 2 videos u can make ur comment about this if u want

Peace

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by LiberAchi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

Awesome comment you made there tristan[/b]
    i leave edana coz tristan hacked me ...

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

Awesome comment you made there tristan[/b]
    i leave edana coz tristan hacked me ...[/b][/quote]

Yea he is just another turk looser <_< he scammed me too

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Morian
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

what problem do u have with me ?

Stop acting like if you're god and u wont have any problems <_<[/b]
    -_- u are saying edana dont has skill what do u mean with this ... remenber i played over there also i made 2 videos u can make ur comment about this if u want

Peace[/b][/quote]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...6337&highlight=

Post * Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
    after the first troll raiding , how the hell did someone die in a 8v1 ?

also , i cant believe you can kill unbuffed paper mage w/e ur party , not to mention the 8v8 scroll vs buff , where you still die

oh btw rogue is a teamplay class ,you have minor heal , its not a self heal , so you should use it on ur teamate too
    h43r:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast