Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within

This is a discussion on Clan Vendetta - Elite apply within within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You got some allstar KOXPERS yes. :unsure:...
Page: 9

You got some allstar KOXPERS yes. :unsure:

SuperkakosO_0

bump :wub:

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    You got some allstar KOXPERS yes. *:unsure:
    I dont know any1 from the clan who koxped his way to 70, and i believe neither do you, so less BSing and flaming would be welcome.

Givemeurlove koxped in both edana and manes?

Dark_Avenger

He didnt koxp on edana and he got like 20% by macroing on manes, didnt even plan to stay there since manes was turning into cypher.

You said that we have some allstar koxpers... You still claim that or you made a mistake by saying that?

I still claim that yes, and too tired to explain since you're too stubborn to consider someone else's statement.

Dark_Avenger

Too tired to explain.... BS

You state we have allstar koxpers and i state we dont, you dont agree with me i dont agree with you, simple as that.

If you dont mind name one allstar koxper in the clan.

And btw, take a look at your clan list and think about the ppl from ex Njoy and Bloodline before you start posting shit about Vendetta being illegit cause one person from the clan macroed for a day or two and gained 20%. You dont bitch about your own clan so dont bitch about others.

Hydr4

NVM

Hydr4

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Too tired to explain.... BS

You state we have allstar koxpers and i state we dont, you dont agree with me i dont agree with you, simple as that.

If you dont mind name one allstar koxper in the clan.

And btw, take a look at your clan list and think about the ppl from ex Njoy and Bloodline before you start posting shit about Vendetta being illegit cause one person from the clan macroed for a day or two and gained 20%. You dont bitch about your own clan so dont bitch about others.
    +1

Anyway a clan that proclam themself "best clan" will be disbanded soon or will get flamed 24/7 ( cf Eclipse , ZeroTolerance , and more)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I might come and say hello assuming things are done in a friendly teamwork way.

Even though the new archer skills sound nice, i'd probably go int priest as I am on Diez, cos i'm much better at it :P

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Lol you guys are pathetic

Best on server ?

Killah or whatever is name is undefeated ? How come i never ever heard of his name before if he is that strong ?

Undefeated on which server ? Edana , the server with no skilled players ? *

No skilled players.... If you played for the first 3 months i would love to see you 1v1 ursum, fear, accurate, morian, kujo, slayer, lazyimp, k1llah, even cheaters asdok and vasco werent bad, and a few others from MM, including the HoH crew. -_-

I didnt play edana at all , but if any of them wanna 1v1 me im ok (except trevor, i already know he beat me on olympia)

Either on oly or on the beta test server or if someone give me a char :lol:[/b]
    For the record flippy, i beat ursusm, fear, accurate, morian, jujo, slaer, lazy, asdok, and vasco. Though I am a warrior and the majority of them are rogues.

If you haven't heard my name its because people consider Edana to be a server with 'no skill' which is true in the most part but there were very skilled players that played there, I quit it a while ago cuz it sucked.

Ill 1v1 you in beta server if you like, im a 70 warrior. I'll have to download it and stuff and find a time when i'm home, but if you are on when i happen to be on we can do it. B)

P.S. Thats a vid I made on edana, with fraps i get 3-7 FPS, without fraps around 14, take note of that. :P

http://rapidshare.de/files/22598944/Ki1laH...nning..wmv.html

Dark_Avenger

Its just something halifax said... its not like all members are spamming this topic with it, so you cant say that the clan proclaims itself as the best clan. When every member starts saying that, than you can say that the clan proclaims itself as the best.

Why would we be flamed? Did any1 of us do anything?
    Are you gonna flame us? You flame everybody so i doubt any1 will care about it here.

You havent played on edana so i beg you dont start bitching, since you do not know anything about what MeowMix, HeroesOfHollywood and TheCrusaders did on edana and you dont know much if at all, about their history.

I dont know much about those olympian clans, but MeowMix, HeroesOfHollywood and TheCrusaders were flamed 24/7 cause noobs thought they cheat. I was in TemplarKnights at that time, i havent flamed any1 of them, i kept my mouth shut but alot of my clannies havent. There was always an active topic on the official forums about atleast 1 of them, about how they arent legit and shit.

If you dont believe me ask any1 who played on edana from start.

And pls dont compare Eclipse and ZeroTolerance with this clan cause its not Eclipse and its not ZeroTolerance.

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

Killah or whatever is name is undefeated ? How come i never ever heard of his name before if he is that strong ?

No skilled players.... If you played for the first 3 months i would love to see you 1v1 ursum, fear, accurate, morian, kujo, slayer, lazyimp, k1llah, even cheaters asdok and vasco werent bad, and a few others from MM, including the HoH crew. -_-

I didnt play edana at all , but if any of them wanna 1v1 me im ok (except trevor, i already know he beat me on olympia)

Either on oly or on the beta test server or if someone give me a char :lol:[/b]
    For the record flippy, i beat ursusm, fear, accurate, morian, jujo, slaer, lazy, asdok, and vasco. Though I am a warrior and the majority of them are rogues.

If you haven't heard my name its because people consider Edana to be a server with 'no skill' which is true in the most part but there were very skilled players that played there, I quit it a while ago cuz it sucked.

Ill 1v1 you in beta server if you like, im a 70 warrior. I'll have to download it and stuff and find a time when i'm home, but if you are on when i happen to be on we can do it. B)

P.S. Thats a vid I made on edana, with fraps i get 3-7 FPS, without fraps around 14, take note of that. :P

http://rapidshare.de/files/22598944/...ning..wmv.html[/b][/quote]

Im just 60 so if u dont howling sword and take out iron belt or neck , ill do it

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Best on server ?

Either on oly or on the beta test server or if someone give me a char :lol:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22598944/...ning..wmv.html[/b]

Im just 60 so if u dont howling sword and take out iron belt or neck , ill do it[/b][/quote]

Alright when im home and its installed and you are on we can go, though I wish you were 70 or I was 60 lol. I also have full set of +7 dragon which adds hp, do u or are u wearing shell? Because I burned my shell lol.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast