Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Clans on the new server

This is a discussion on Clans on the new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If anyone get's 70 and sells in my clan imma hunt them down. >.> Just ruins the server and market. ...
Page: 2

GangstamaN

If anyone get's 70 and sells in my clan imma hunt them down. >.> Just ruins the server and market.

And this shit aint coming for a while yet, they will take Akara's 3rd server off and then like a week later they will it up with no notice. People been saying its tuesday every week now, lol.

Good Luck ~~

If anyone get's 70 and sells in my clan imma hunt them down. >.> Just ruins the server and market.

And this shit aint coming for a while yet, they will take Akara's 3rd server off and then like a week later they will it up with no notice. People been saying its tuesday every week now, lol.
    Good Luck ~~[/b]
    +1 lol

HotAsIce

Pft, we run this shit, CZ should be like CSW, everyone go human! :lol:

Pft, we run this shit, CZ should be like CSW, everyone go human! :lol:[/b]
    ur pretty sure of the case xD
    we'll see anything can happen he remember more people said this.

DestinyShay

So much talk
    So much time wait
    So much clans?
    but.. wehre the server xd....

kpuano

Good Luck ~~[/b]
    I think they will take Akara's 3rd server off and will lanch the new server in the same maintenance.
    Even more unpredictable. xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12