Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Close pls

This is a discussion on Close pls within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do i know u? + that showe u are a noob any1 can get posts by posting here or replay ...
Page: 2

Robokill

do i know u? + that showe u are a noob any1 can get posts by posting here or replay w/e so posts its not the problem and i shared a priest with wargod (ko4life name) u can asck him[/b]
    fuck if I care if you know me, I'm helping people make sure they aren't scammed. Can you honestly tell me that you'd rather share an account with a person 0 posts and speaks in close to broken english than a person with a good amount of posts who is well known and respected by the community? Suggestions for you :

1)learn better english(honestly, you call me a noob when you show every reason to believe your a scammer)
    2)make a vouch topic in trustability inquiries section(pls no random 0 post ppl)
    3)fuck off noob

1) can u showe any proof that i scammed any1?
    2) no1 said im a scammer Wargod trusted me and let me play on his acc that why i said u can asck him.
    3) i never did a usd trade / acc trade so i cant get vouchers.
    4) pepole with a lot of posts scammed other pepole so stop this shit about posts ok?

Robokill

1) can u showe any proof that i scammed any1?
    2) no1 said im a scammer Wargod trusted me and let me play on his acc that why i said u can asck him.
    3) i never did a usd trade / acc trade so i cant get vouchers.
    4) pepole with a lot of posts scammed other pepole so stop this shit about posts ok?[/b]
    1)read above, I never said you scammed anyone, but I believe your likely to. Its my opinion of a guy who joined just a few days ago..fuck off kk?
    2)no one here knows who the fuck wargod is try again
    3)maybe its time you start then
    4)posts usually equate to trust, and come on...your amount of posts complemented by your joining date of Nov. 25, I don't trust you, and I don't think anyone else does.

and as an added bonus for you...

5)quit butchering the english language jackass

1)read above, I never said you scammed anyone, but I believe your likely to. Its my opinion of a guy who joined just a few days ago..fuck off kk?
    4)posts usually equate to trust, and come on...your amount of posts complemented by your joining date of Nov. 25, I don't trust you, and I don't think anyone else does.

5)quit butchering the english language jackass[/b]
    You 2 stop flaming :S, I just told him nicely he should have vouch topic, I can Say I shared with God [Real god] And It not be true, just open a vouch and tell the ppl you traded with / Know to vouch, not hard :S

Robokill

You 2 stop flaming :S, I just told him nicely he should have vouch topic, I can Say I shared with God [Real god] And It not be true, just open a vouch and tell the ppl you traded with / Know to vouch, not hard :S[/b]
    no

5)quit butchering the english language jackass[/b]
    1)omg u are stupid :blink: look at this : 24-September 07
    2)stop flame my topic noob try to get posts
    3)STFU ok?

You 2 stop flaming :S, I just told him nicely he should have vouch topic, I can Say I shared with God [Real god] And It not be true, just open a vouch and tell the ppl you traded with / Know to vouch, not hard :S[/b]
    kk ty i will do it

up

Focusss

daaaamn, they should ban this robokill guy, hes so annoying,
    GET A DAMN LIFE PLS and let ppl decide by their own

GET A DAMN LIFE PLS and let ppl decide by their own[/b]
    tnx man

Close pls got 1

Robokill

GET A DAMN LIFE PLS and let ppl decide by their own[/b]