Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Close Pls

This is a discussion on Close Pls within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Close pls...
Page: 1

aqturk

Close pls

Thumbs down

Everyone who was involved was aware i wanted to try out diff classes to see what i wanted to play, And I'm sorry for ditching you like that, But i can honestly say, This is one of the most trustable people you could meet, He does things when he says he will, And he's cool as hell to pall around with.

Get this guy a gg sharer 100%

gl baba :P

aqturk

thanks again for your words, DJ bump that shit.

aqturk

bump, if ur willin to buy and provide and use your own vpn, by all means necessary, give me a chat

Bump. Find this naab a sharer

Red

boomp for gg

aqturk

Thanks man, I just bought my avedon +3 rebirth from Cyanid, Trustable and all.

aqturk

Bump, Need someone who's ready and experienced..

bl00dy

hey, im interested on exping ur char. i know im not known in the forums but ive been here for a while and i know how this things work.

i have played rogue (named creeD) in pathos and been in townordie, annihilation and PositivE befor i got haked (almost 1 year from that sad moment) and stoped playing ko; ive also played int priest and bp.
    Im from Peru, 22 years old and i work (main reason why i cant have an own acc) atm so i can play from 6pm to 1am Pacific Time (Mondays to Fridays) and weekends as long as u want me to be, except on the night time .
    i will not use ur char for pk, only some bdw and lunars if u want me to. i can use ventrilo and speak proper english.

add me to msn if u interested: [email protected]

bump, if ur willin to buy and provide and use your own vpn, by all means necessary, give me a chat [/b]
    =p

aqturk

Yea, must read my topic before asking to share...zzz

aqturk

Bump..

aqturk

Bump..

aqturk

Got some goodies from PUS for pathos gloves, i got rogue defense patho gloves, ac gryphons, warrior dmg ap pathos gloves, xp valkyries, bahamut hp set, priest ap attack dmg patho gloves...and some good scrolls on fukin pwnage warrior for Adept to pwn in cz alone.

Come on... still haven't found this gay a sharer? =x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast