S> lvl 81 warrior on logos on human side

This is a discussion on S> lvl 81 warrior on logos on human side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The title says it all but here are some more specific info (this is on the same account): Hell breaker ...
Page: 1

TheLazyWarrior

The title says it all but here are some more specific info (this is on the same account):
    • Hell breaker +8
    • warrior earring +2
    • minotaur's earring +1
    • iron belt +0
    • warrior pendant +2
    • ring of courage +1
    • hero's valor +2
    • 3x shrll +8 / 2x chitin+8
    • personal shield +5
    The char is lvl 81 with 62% and has currently 1.2million NPs and there is 15GBs on the account

I did this topic as a favor for a friend because he cant go to ko4life so if you want to talk to the owner here is his msn : [email protected]

Banned

scam and wrong section 0 post wrong section and lvl 80? mm i wouldnt trust

Banned

scam and wrong section 0 post wrong section and lvl 80? mm i wouldnt trust[/b]
    And registered 2 days ago, thats why he posts here like a fag

Read forum rules

Nice email, why dont you use your real email :P

TheLazyWarrior

Errr i didnt read that ''account seling and trading'' announcement and should have done before posting... but like i said this isnt for me its for a friend, he had this account and wanted to play ko again but now hes stopping and wants to sell it. He asked as a favor to do a post ko4life for him so i had to make a new account because i never really come on this forum. but since its not allowed to sell jsut like that ill just forget about it then... and the email adress i put isnt mine, isnt for me and he made it especially for the sale of the account and idk why he didnt put his

Anyway, sorry for the useless topic :/