Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Closed

This is a discussion on Closed within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Pincho there is like 3-4 small orc clan recruting, u guys should just make 2 big English ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pincho View Post
    there is like 3-4 small orc clan recruting, u guys should just make 2 big English clan main and sub.
    pretty pointless, 1 is ruled by despote wanna-be brothers who thinks they're cool because all they can do is set up genie, 2nd one was inactive and it's why it disbanded. So far I know Villains are mostly genie users aswell, just afk rogues etc, but I may be wrong.

You say that like, sitting at your computer hitting keys is more honorable than spending 10 bucks and leaving your computer on whilst you do other shit.

The idea behind genie is that you can afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

I thought the idea behind genie was that game developers saw people won't stop using koxp and decided to put a version of koxp in game so they can earn money from that too

Anyway, merging is not a bad idea however, no1 is willing to disband his clan and join others so we will be doing allies probably

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You say that like, sitting at your computer hitting keys is more honorable than spending 10 bucks and leaving your computer on whilst you do other shit.

you misunderstood me clearly. it was more about you're being afk = you can't help clannie etc etc.

+, i thought sitting at your pc and hitting keys means playing, what's the point of playing computer game if u let to do everything for the bot? rofl

Because exping in this game is worse than contracting aids.
    SkyHunter likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

ya there is few different english clans

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by shuuu View Post
    you misunderstood me clearly. it was more about you're being afk = you can't help clannie etc etc.

+, i thought sitting at your pc and hitting keys means playing, what's the point of playing computer game if u let to do everything for the bot? rofl
    in villains at least, most of us have each other on FB, so if someone does indeed need help with something, we can help each other quite easily as we all have facebook messenger.

also, you have any idea how annoying it is to get lvl 80? questing only gets you 71-72, 73/74 at max, so you have to grind from there, and you're actually going to tell me you're alright with sitting there 8 hours a day pressing Z R or whatever for 20% exp? please, don't try to act above anyone as if you are superior, if you honestly think playing KO is all about EXPing and nothing else, boy you are lost, go play POE, because that's true there, but not in KO.

Guys it's a clan recruitment post not a place to argue about genie or manual exping I guess?

On a side note. All the guys in Villains have been super personable, friendly people. I would suggest if anything an alliance would be beneficial for all of us. Something to look into at least.
    jeffriestim and MenInBlack like this.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by shuuu View Post
    pretty pointless, 1 is ruled by despote wanna-be brothers who thinks they're cool because all they can do is set up genie, 2nd one was inactive and it's why it disbanded. So far I know Villains are mostly genie users aswell, just afk rogues etc, but I may be wrong.
    not here to fight or argue, but just a little fyi we arent a genie clan, we got to 74+ within second/third day of server, and then we felt like a break and got apes spawn wen server went down, then we got lazy n stayed there for a week, till we got 80, and so no we are not a genie based clan, we are a pk based clan and we do a fair bit of it n have fun doing so just my 2 cents, anywho this topic isnt about our clan, but i do agree, that all us english clans should really think of atleast allying, we have just recently added Bloodline for that one reason .

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    not here to fight or argue, but just a little fyi we arent a genie clan, we got to 74+ within second/third day of server, and then we felt like a break and got apes spawn wen server went down, then we got lazy n stayed there for a week, till we got 80, and so no we are not a genie based clan, we are a pk based clan and we do a fair bit of it n have fun doing so just my 2 cents, anywho this topic isnt about our clan, but i do agree, that all us english clans should really think of atleast allying, we have just recently added Bloodline for that one reason .
    that sounds so good lol, even I who hate exping would manage to get 80 that way

Quote Originally Posted by iNyppaN View Post
    that sounds so good lol, even I who hate exping would manage to get 80 that way
    We have some ppl that hate exp and slack a lil bit xD
    but they're very close hahah

and yeah it's pretty easy to get 80, even for ppl who hate exping, very true

back to the Topic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12