Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Come join Dumar and Felix on Cwest in comparethemeerkat clan - Human side

This is a discussion on Come join Dumar and Felix on Cwest in comparethemeerkat clan - Human side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey this is IceBuster(from clan) good to c u all, looking forward for some xp...
Page: 6

icebuster123

Smile Hey all

Hey this is IceBuster(from clan) good to c u all, looking forward for some xp

icebuster123

hey all wasssup

Banned Senior Member

Felix , come EUKO , you dawg :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Too many people I just can't tolerate are going. Not intrested in racing to 80 and then waiting an eternity for the rest of the server to join.

I'm back on a nice sin , gear is ok ( not to the level I like ) and the xp is pretty easy.

Just had to say thats an awesome clan name.

Simples

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Too many people I just can't tolerate are going. Not intrested in racing to 80 and then waiting an eternity for the rest of the server to join.

I'm back on a nice sin , gear is ok ( not to the level I like ) and the xp is pretty easy.
    No1 told you to race and ofc Items can be reached, especially when every1 starts with nothing.

I think it's a good opportunity for us all to get a fresh start, also a good challange (not the xp thing...)

I'll wish you a good luck in any path u'll choose

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    No1 told you to race and ofc Items can be reached, especially when every1 starts with nothing.

I think it's a good opportunity for us all to get a fresh start, also a good challange (not the xp thing...)

I'll wish you a good luck in any path u'll choose
    Mate my ego couldn't handle not being max level lol!

I'm sure EUKO will be an intresting time for all who go over , but as I've said before I have made an commitment to the clan and it's memebers , who a good number are outside the EUKO catchment. If I knew about EUKO in July I would have joined Aviv or RW there , Dumar and I managed to get Shivering back to KO and his South African connection couldn't handle a proxy to get into EUKO.

The clan is really starting to shape nicely , the clan forums is Compare The MeerKat Forumabob - Home feel free to make a post in our recruitment section or talk with our yummy mummy recruitment officer Kelsy in game

We have a nice number of Brits in the clan and there are no language barriers as all our members are fairly fluent in English. Would be nice to try and get some more Aussie/Kiwi players to join us , because the banter is brilliant. As of now we have people on pretty much every time zone so you will never have to worry about not having a clannie to talk to or someone to pk and xp with.

Regards , Felix

PS: My 81 sin is really gearing up nicely and I've rediscovered my mojo , let the np come rolling in.

We are currently looking for Mages right now, 70 + but if you are a little under but working hard for your exp we will also consider you.

We have had a grand rise in the numbers of priests we currently have but, as far as priests go the more the merrier

Still in great need of mages who are looking for a very active, very friendly clan which currently splits into comparethemeerkat and comparethemeerkats. You will find we are a very mature group in age and have members from many cultures and races.

To inquire more into joining our clan/s simply sign up to Compare The MeerKat Forumabob - Home and leave a post in the recruitment section and myself or kelsy will get back to you the same day.

Please bare in mind that Raidcall is our teamspeak and it is a requirement to joining this clan.

Huggles, cuddles and snuggles,

Dumar

ach aye tis a grand day in ko land

Banned Senior Member

bump for my love's!!!!!

The guys are seriously silly for xp , and we've had so many randoms make friends with us. With the mixture of Dumar , Shiv and myself running things , everyone feels its a great place to be.

So to say again , we need mages who are looking at maybe doing a bit more levelling before doing pk , any time zone is fine as we have people on all the time ( Dumars world class recruitment ) but I'd love it personally to have a Mage to pk with in my time zone of GMT+0.

All of our members are in their late teens onwards , we play like adults , act like adults but have fun together like we are little children!

can we ban dumar? his dummies are fking creepy as shit

Felllllix, nt my char for me. <3

Lol is it Orc again?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-08-2012, 05:05 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM