Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Amity Clan

This is a discussion on CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Amity Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wanted to give a shot out 2 my bro's in Amity Clan.. gotta be the hardest working english speaking ...
Page: 3

Banned

just wanted to give a shot out 2 my bro's in Amity Clan.. gotta be the hardest working english speaking human clan on Diez!!! anyway all that hard work and clan unity has helped pull u guys thru some tough times that may have destroyed other clans (i.e the disbanding of :cfc:knights) but u guys hung thru it and it has only made u stronger...

and congratulate u guys on 1 hell of a week or 2 hunting bosses

2x Iron Belt
    1X Iron Neck
    wp's ep's 46573829485 pp's :P we's re's eme's pe's dr's ae's and countless other little shits...
    good gun Amity clan and keep up the awesome work Diez humans (english speaking) need you [/b]

hey dude just to let u know so you got your facts right....they locked my shout out topics before

also my isiloon topics.....our forums mods are all nazis and few are even in my clan and they still lock my shit and i even own the hosting....so dont feel like your not special enough to get locked or moved when it happens to us all :lol:

btw gratz i have always loved amity old cfc knights

WoW What a nice post......[/b]
    and jenny, those are some damn sexy eyes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123