Sharing a lvl 80 + character Preferably C-west but any "Newer" server is fine

This is a discussion on Sharing a lvl 80 + character Preferably C-west but any "Newer" server is fine within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am currently sharing an account, lvl 81 BP intel priest with iron set and the works, but the real ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default Sharing a lvl 80 + character Preferably C-west but any "Newer" server is fine

I am currently sharing an account, lvl 81 BP intel priest with iron set and the works, but the real owner is quitting and I don't want his account. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would let me share UNDER A USA IP!!!

I have over 7 years of KO playing time, I played MYKO as well as KE and everything after that. I am best with BPs, yet, I am super tired of them and would like to play a Rogue.

Ranking order of character I want to play is:
    1. Rogue
    2. Warrior
    3. (Close third) Mage
    4. Any kind of priest

I have many Vouchers and currently play on Girakon.

Additional information: I may not be "The best" sharer in the world, but I'm a great guy, FILLED with knolage, and honest and trustworthy. I have played every character and know everything there is to know about KO and more.

I am a good guy and really wanting to share an account

Give me a PM or respond to this topic either one is fine.

Thanks to all!

Tazthespaz

Bump please, I"m a good guy

Tazthespaz

bUMP AGAIN :"d

Banned

Over 7 years of experience? how exactly? another guy with a huge ego trying to be old school when he's not?
    Myko beta started in late 2003 , so please tell us how you have played for over 7 years.

owned xD lol

He is a liar. He added me to msn about the priest he is talking about and he was trying to make me buy gold prem for the priest so he can unseal the items. I asked them why do you wanna do that he said it is not important. He kept asking me if I can buy a gold prem for the char so he can unseal items before the REAL OWNER of the priests sells the char.

Screw his 7 years of experience. He told me that he is 16 years old...

DO NOT SHARE WITH HIM... I would not. I talked to him on msn he did not look like a trusty...

Tazthespaz

Well excuse me. I'm bad at math haha. And as for you who wanted to share my account, he is not selling it any time soon at all. He wont sell it if i'm using it he said. I posted this b4 I knew this so piss off guys!

And as for the "Need gold thing" We are extremly close to lvl 82 and we need premium to lvl as well as, i have a warrior lvl 69 that i would like to transfer items to some of the time to PK there. But since it is all sealed, can't do that! Please don't assume things wihtout further investigation...

All i'm saying is that I have been playing KO for 2 long to be honest and I have great experience in the game... Chill out guys

PaininurAsz

lol...... gl .