Darknezz Recruiting

This is a discussion on Darknezz Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, looking for lvl 60+/good players to join grade 3 clan. We are currently allied with GetSome and 100% ...
Page: 1

Karmac

Hey guys, looking for lvl 60+/good players to join grade 3 clan. We are currently allied with GetSome and 100% english speaking. We also own a ventrilo server that is a must for boss/pk partys. (even if u dont have a mic)

cuteygirl69

Wink

I&#39;m not just saying this because i&#39;m in clan, but this is a great clan. :P Well organized boss hunts and always a handful of retarded acting people in vent for a fun filled night of laughter...... HAHA :lol: Anyways we got a few girls in the clan (including me) if that helps..... We just got grade 3, so we are looking for some kick ass and dedicated players to join. We are actually holding off on the knight quest for a bit because of us being allied with GetSome, don&#39;t worry we still have pretty capes, :P us english people need to stick together!!! You can message either me/Namine, Karmac, or Stgeorge in game if ya want to come in on the fun, we&#39;re mostly on akara 1. Requirements are: must have vent or install it, even if you don&#39;t have a mic it&#39;s much easier for everybody to organize the boss hunts by talking and not typing..... 60+ still message us though if your really close to hitting 60, we are always here to help..... Thanks guys <3 Looking forward to hearing from you in game. :lol: